How can I talk to someone from Microsoft customer service?

Discus and support How can I talk to someone from Microsoft customer service? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I called a phone number I found on Google and they said customer service has moved online so I asked for a call back but it has been saying "Something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AidanRatnage, Sep 18, 2022.

1. AidanRatnage
    AidanRatnage Guest

I called a phone number I found on Google and they said customer service has moved online so I asked for a call back but it has been saying "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it." for a week now. How do I actually contact them?

:)

AidanRatnage, Sep 18, 2022
  2. Marissa Hertzog Win User

I am having this issue. I recently started up one of my old computers but have forgotten the pin/pw and without the pin your system won't let me speak to someone online to get help. This is beyond frustrating since you also don't have anyone actually answer phones. How am I supposed to get customer support?
  3. Roy Holloway Win User

Good morning, my name is I've had Windows a operating system for years. I have been going through a very frustrating problem

with Microsoft for the past two years and now it has gotten worst. I have changed my email address approximately a year and a half ago due to

my email being hacked. Since the change I have not been able to sign into my microsoft account in certain areas because I am asked to verify

my account with the old email and an old phone number. To make matters worst over the weekend I downloaded Windows 11 and again to

access certain areas I am asked to provide a password with the outdated email. I used the "Just answer" service over the weekend with no solution.

I honestly don't understand why I am being forced to pay just to update my email and phone number with microsoft. Please give me some kind

of proper solution. Thank you.
  4. S Brown1 Win User

I have a biling issue - they have my money, the products are now ropey and I am being offered 365 for free - I WANT TO TALK TO A HUMAN - this was possible previously but.....

In UK any suggestions
  5. TitianHorizon5 Win User

I also need help. My son ordered two Madden football games - one for the wrong Xbox. He went online and submitted a refund request which was what we were told to do. He logged in and it said refund denied - confused
  6. Roy Holloway Win User

Good morning Josef, thank you for responding; I have already expressed my problem. I want to delete my old email and old telephone number

so that I can log into my account. I can not find any options to change the email or the phone number which is needed for verification. I have

set up another account with my updated email and new phone number but there are still some accesses that are denied because of inability to

verify my account with the obsolete email and phone number. I would appreciate any assisstance that you might provide with this matter.
Thema:

1. How can I talk to someone from Microsoft customer service? - Similar Threads - talk someone Microsoft

2. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  3. How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...: I can not verify my account to update with new information and don't have the old info to verify? b1cf698b-aaf7-46ca-b93a-61429a7228bd
  4. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  5. Please can I talk to someone over the phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can I talk to someone over the phone: I don’t care that it says not to use personal information I’m fed up with google fore years now I’ve been trying to recover my old accounts and now my Xbox account under *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  6. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone: Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i...
  7. How do i talk to someone about recovering my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i talk to someone about recovering my account: My account was recently closed by Microsoft due to suspicions that someone was trying to access it, however when I try to recover my account and it asks for my personal data i enter it, only to be...
  8. Is there any way for me to repeal or talk to someone about this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way for me to repeal or talk to someone about this: I got told by someone in a party to go kys then I got a suspension bc I txt him back calling him the b word and now I'm suspended, I was just tryina defend myself cause you know I got told to go...
  9. How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...: I have the PC Game Boxed Disc Set of MSFS Premium Deluxe. One of your Advisors without my permission 'refunded' my Disc Game and replaced it with The Xbox Game. I did not want this. I want the...
  10. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...