how can i talk to enforcement team when perma banned

Discus and support how can i talk to enforcement team when perma banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how [mod removed] am i supposed to talk to xbox enforcement team about my perma ban which wasn’t my fault (someone modded followers onto my account) i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by  ���������, May 31, 2023.

1. how can i talk to enforcement team when perma banned

how [mod removed] am i supposed to talk to xbox enforcement team about my perma ban which wasn’t my fault (someone modded followers onto my account) i try to talk to them through “contact us” but it says that it’s not available to banned users, i have lost my main account with over 10 years progress and a lot of money spent on it, it would be nice to get my account back but seeing my recent experience with xbox support i’m not expecting much help as most of the support team who i’ve been in contact with have always been of no help whatsoever, gonna quit this **** console and move back to my psp vita

:)

 ���������, May 31, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

Hi,

The enforcement team doesn't perma ban for only 1 thing they look at you past behaviour and never perma ban you on your first enforcement if you don't agree with your ban then go to the enforcement website and apply for a case review it's unlikly the unban
    a perma ban
  4. JohnVasuez Win User

Permanent ban

hey Recardo. i got a perma ban for talking back to someone who was talking trash about me, when i go to the (xbox enforcement) link it just says my xbox account is in good standing
  5. CPZ HZXRD Win User

Will the xbox safety team reply to me?

Well how come the support website says that if someone mods gamerscore then xbox will just remove the gamerscore?? Why was I perma banned. The enforcement team is just a load of 💩
  6. XboxNeedHumanSupport Win User

I believe i was wrongly accused of cheating by many people in large party NOW IM PREMA ENFORCEMENT BANNED FROM LIVE!!

I did submit a case but its just all so Nazi Germany strict policy to perma banned me from the account without any warning or temp suspensions first.... 100% guaranteed false reports and its sad that not even the enforcement team can contact me or be contacted
    until some botting process is done with my file, I filed this morning and now 12 hours later I've heard nothing and nothing has changed... how is the support team able to do this to me and drag out the process like this when I payed money, put in 1000s of
    hours of time, finally started to take my first steps to streaming and YouTube content creation, and now I'm wrongly perma banned without a warning based off what I can only assume where childish group mass reporting... I can write books worth of how this
    can be done better. somehow real cheater don't get banned but me getting mass reported without actually cheating gets me perma-ban... even you agree a perma-ban is HARSH!!! for a first offence... well.... im doing what I can with the enforcement team while
    I will probably be waiting weeks-months for any justice to be done, 1000$+ and 2000hr's gone over a FALSE and FIRST offence.... when I woke up that morning and realized I couldn't talk to a human and only could go thru bots I wanted to scream.. infuriating
    way to run things, my god...
Thema:

1. how can i talk to enforcement team when perma banned - Similar Threads - talk enforcement team

2. I want to talk to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to talk to my friend: So i got suspended on xbox because i cussed at this guy for greiefing because also he did this about 3 times and it got annoying and i promise i wont do it again i just really want to talk to my...
  3. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  4. How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s: How can I talk and hear people without actually having to wear a headset on Xbox series as digital I was playing Madden and I could hear the guy talking through my TV and he didn't have a headset...
  5. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  6. Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider"

in XboX Insiders
    Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider": Hi there, everyone! This thread from last week (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1bpcfxy/whats_the_point_in_being_an_xbox_insider/) was really illuminating with regard to how some...
  7. why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...: when me and my friends are playing they always ask why i cant chat and i have to say that im on xbox this is really a problem and i think it should be changed 83e24289-a70d-4383-b560-3e1859e794ab
  8. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  9. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  10. How can I find a way to talk to an enforcement member

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I find a way to talk to an enforcement member: Recently my account was permenantly suspended, to which I believe was an error, and after submitting an appeal and getting denied, I talked to Xbox support to where I can further talk to an...