How can i take off family settings?

Discus and support How can i take off family settings? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i got my xbox used and it had family settings on and i cant take them off, so i tried makiing a parent acc so i can take the family thing off but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bryanfs09, Sep 9, 2022.

1. bryanfs09
    bryanfs09 Guest

i got my xbox used and it had family settings on and i cant take them off, so i tried makiing a parent acc so i can take the family thing off but it didnt work

:)

bryanfs09, Sep 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BRYANFS09

Please tell me, what Xbox is the one that you have?
    Xbox 360, One or Series X/S
    And what did you tried to fix this? (Besides the troubleshooting step described in your post)
  3. The Evil Joker6 Win User

taking the family settings off

Hey there. If you have bought a Pre-Owned Xbox 360 then you will have to call Xbox Support. Tell them the situation and they will be able to reset it for you.

You can contact them through here -
    http://support.xbox.com

Thanks

4. MorfingKING Win User

family settings

I dont remember my family settings password and i wanna to change my settings. How i can take password off/change it? Need help
  5. IceStorm III Win User

How can I take off the family pass code ?

[quote user="Ernest 21229"]sign in with your profile should combat this[/quote]It will not.[quote user="JDM x DoMo XD"]I have to do it over the phone ?[/quote]Yes.
  6. OG JDM Win User

How can I take off the family pass code ?

I have to do it over the phone ?
Thema:

1. How can i take off family settings? - Similar Threads - off family settings

2. I can get my controller off of fast scroll.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can get my controller off of fast scroll.: I can get my controller off of fast scroll. 763744de-ab88-4474-b311-8b17845f245d
  3. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  4. Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds: Hello, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is having a similar issue? Or if anyone knows what can be done to alleviate this problem. I have an Xbox One X that I use for beta updates, and...
  5. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  6. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  7. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  8. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  9. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  10. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...