How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy...

Discus and support How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy wants his email off how can I take my account off?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by donavan sylva, Nov 29, 2022.

1. How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy...

How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy wants his email off how can I take my account off?

:)

donavan sylva, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy wants his email off how can I take my account off?

and to add to the above, the email IS the microsoft account, full stop.
  3. donavan sylva Win User

There is no way to take the account off of the email even if the guy is okaying it ?
  4. donavan sylva Win User

How can I keep it but on a different email?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Donavan

You can delete the profile from your Xbox following these steps:

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Choose the profile that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm."

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
Thema:

How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy...

1. How can I take a account off of a email? I bought an Xbox with an account on it and the guy... - Similar Threads - account off email

2. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88
  3. Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can...
  4. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288
  5. How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the password ]and email of an account that was deleted off of my xbox.: I am looking for the email and password i had had of my Xbox account that was on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox One. This account has been deleted and there is no save files or save data that correlates...
  6. My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...: My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there any way I can get back in by using my username? 941463f5-718c-45cb-90a9-b231cd30a1a1
  7. How do I get my old Microsoft account Off my ps4 if I don’t have that email anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my old Microsoft account Off my ps4 if I don’t have that email anymore: I am not sure why but my old email that I had logged into my Minecraft on my ps4 with was terminated so therefore I can’t unlink that one from it so now I’m stuck with the old one and can’t log in...
  8. My account got hacked and they took off my phone number and email and put there number and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and they took off my phone number and email and put there number and...: My account got hacked and I’m starting to panic cause I spent thousands of dollars on this account and whoever hacked it took off my phone number and email please help me pleaseee...
  9. Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my email account and placing it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my email account and placing it...: Hello all how is everyone. I hope you are well because I am going to start a heated topic. Back 23 years ago I had a child. That said child grew up into a little boy that just wanted a xbox for...
  10. Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.: afew days ago i was in the middle of a game on my Xbox when out of no where it kicked me out of my profile and said i was signed in on another Xbox, a few Mins later i get a Text from Microsoft...