How can I switch to HDMI input on Windows 10 Monitor

Discus and support How can I switch to HDMI input on Windows 10 Monitor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My HDMI connect to my Windows 10 pc and from my PlayStation 4 isn’t showing. How can I switch to the HDMI ? 9d27afcf-5b0f-49fb-9e31-f4d32c4204ff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ショーン ��, Jan 5, 2023.

1. How can I switch to HDMI input on Windows 10 Monitor

My HDMI connect to my Windows 10 pc and from my PlayStation 4 isn’t showing. How can I switch to the HDMI ?

:)

ショーン ��, Jan 5, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Locate the buttons on your monitor. Many monitors have a button labeled "Input" or "Source" that you can use to switch between different input sources. You may also find buttons for navigating up, down, left, and right, and a button for making selections.

Press the input button on your monitor to cycle through the available input sources. When you see the input source you want to use (e.g., HDMI), select it.

If your monitor does not have built-in controls, or if you prefer to use your keyboard, you can use the following keyboard shortcuts to switch between input sources:

Windows Key + P: This will bring up a screen with options for changing the display configuration. Select "Duplicate", "Extend", or "Second screen only" to switch between input sources.

Windows Key + Ctrl + F4: This will switch between display configurations. For example, if you have two monitors connected to your PC and you are using both of them, this keyboard shortcut will allow you to switch between using just one of the monitors or using both of them.
  3. RemingtonJP Win User

How can I connect my xbox to my dell monitor via HDMI?

I did this but nothing showed up on the monitor. How can I get the HDMI input to show up on this monitor?
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Can't Figure Out to use HDMI Port for Gaming on HP 20-c013w

Pretty sure that's an hdmi OUT port, not input.

To check this, connect it from pc to an hdmi IN on your tv, and you should see pc output on tv, you may need to select this as an output via windows.

But yeah, if you're trying to use monitor as a display for your switch, I dont think you can
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Moving over to a monitor

There should be no perceivable lag in the video switching equipment and it should function just fine with converting a HDMI signal to VGA. Depending on how old your computer monitor is though it may actually have a HDMI input.
  6. slangille Win User

connecting the xbox to a PC screen

I have my xbox connected to a pc monitor as well and I had to take a look intitially at which port as it has more than one hdmi input. Once I went to the settings on the monitor and switched from hdmi 1 to hdmi 2 it was fine.
Thema:

1. How can I switch to HDMI input on Windows 10 Monitor - Similar Threads - switch HDMI input

2. Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...: I been having a problem with my monitor for a few days now. I’ve had this monitor for almost a year and all of a sudden something called standby mode is showing up for the first time and I don’t...
  3. My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...: My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV. I tried switching, cable, switching ports, switching tvs it's like it's not putting out a video signal is there anything I can do?...
  4. Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 s turn it on switches to correcr hdmi port but blank screen used new cables but still...: Powers up connects to tv hdmi but no screen tried different hdmi cable same issue 5c048e54-f1b6-465c-91aa-62f632199078
  5. Am I able to switch HDMI?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to switch HDMI?: I have a gaming console, and I was wondering if I could connect it via HDMI port to my PC monitor. (It has the W11 software). 10048e52-ef0f-4ec8-a9bc-cd98146dde44
  6. Annoying Series S HDMI-CEC issues with input switching..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annoying Series S HDMI-CEC issues with input switching..: So I have CEC enabled for turning on other devices when I turn the Series S on, so this will turn on my AVR and TV and I'm good to go. I also have it ticked to shutdown Series S when I turn the TV...
  7. 'Switch TV input using controller' HDMI-CEC option turns TV on during Remote Play

in XboX Insiders
    'Switch TV input using controller' HDMI-CEC option turns TV on during Remote Play: I've reported this already via the 'Report a problem' feature in my Xbox Series X, but here goes again. Repro steps: 1. Enable the aforementioned HDMI-CEC feature. Restart the Xbox when prompted...
  8. 'Switch TV input using controller' HDMI-CEC option turns TV on during Remote Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Switch TV input using controller' HDMI-CEC option turns TV on during Remote Play: I've reported this already via the 'Report a problem' feature in my Xbox, but here goes again. Repro steps: 1. Enable the aforementioned HDMI-CEC feature. Restart the Xbox when prompted 2....
  9. Xbox Will not switch to tv HDMI input when Powered on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Will not switch to tv HDMI input when Powered on: hello, i recently bought an xbox and noticed when I power it on my tv doesnt switch to the corresponding HDMI input. Im convinced its not my TV, since my nvidia shield does work correctly....
  10. Has anyone used an HDMI switch for the HDMI input?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone used an HDMI switch for the HDMI input?: I know this is a little odd but I'd like to be able to hook up two devices to the Xbox One. I know the console would only be able to control one device, I'm not concerned about that since i have...