How can I stop getting gamer pic supspison when I upload a picture that doesn’t go against...

Discus and support How can I stop getting gamer pic supspison when I upload a picture that doesn’t go against... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So over the past 2 months I’ve been receiving pic suspicions when I try and change my pfp .I just tried to change my pfp agin after a while and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kenyon caldwell, May 29, 2023.

1. How can I stop getting gamer pic supspison when I upload a picture that doesn’t go against...

So over the past 2 months I’ve been receiving pic suspicions when I try and change my pfp .I just tried to change my pfp agin after a while and I received another gamer pic suspension for a picture that was just myself in a mirror with shades on I didn’t throw up any gang signs or anything it was just a plain picture and yet I got another pfp suspension for that .my question is if a pfp doesn’t go with community guidelines then how do they let you upload in the first place just to give you a suspension after it’s uploaded at this point I can’t even just upload a picture of myself or anything anymore without having to worry about another suspension for my profile picture

:)

kenyon caldwell, May 29, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

How can I stop getting gamer pic supspison when I upload a picture that doesn’t go against community guidelines

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your gamer picture problem.

This normally happens when someone would report the picture and is against the guidelines. The community is quite sensitive when it comes to gamer pictures as well. You can still upload any pictures but make sure that this is within the guidelines to avoid being taken down or reported.

You can view the guidelines here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. webdevkit Win User

Xbox account

It's not worth the hassle right now because uploading custom gamer pictures are disabled by Microsoft. No one can upload custom gamer pics at present due to the ongoing pandemic.
  4. Dragonball Z Win User

I would like this gamerpic

Hmm I really don't know. From what I know there are a lot of terms involved when a gamer pic is put up on the marketplace for sales. Terms like which regions the gamer pic can be purchased in and of course, the amount of time the picture will be up for
    sales.

Whether or not the adult swim pictures go back on the marketplace is between adult swim and Microsoft.

But if I had to bet, it would be that these pictures are long gone.
  5. SammieChaos Win User

Is This Appropriate?

Hello, as long as the gamer picture doesn’t go against the Code of Conduct you should be fine. Using solid colors isn’t against the rules.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

profile pic

How are you trying to upload it? USB?

I find saving pic to one drive and then downloading to the console works best.

Also, make sure the picture is 800x800. You can edit pic in MS paint to get to that resolution.

Good luck.
Thema:

How can I stop getting gamer pic supspison when I upload a picture that doesn’t go against...

1. How can I stop getting gamer pic supspison when I upload a picture that doesn’t go against... - Similar Threads - stop getting gamer

2. How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc: Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This error happens on both microsoft store and xbox...
  3. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  4. how to i get Xbox gamebar to stop opening with my controller

in XBoX on Windows
    how to i get Xbox gamebar to stop opening with my controller: I've tried literally everything, every setting related to gamebar I've unchecked/ checked. and still without fail it continues to open with my xbox button. I'm trying to use steam big picture mode...
  5. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*...
  6. It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5: Like fix it to where I can play 679882fd-2ae7-43cf-a0e2-13e7fd854d55
  7. How can I stop my Xbox from turning off if my tv gets turned off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my Xbox from turning off if my tv gets turned off?: When I am using my Xbox and my tv gets turned off for whatever reason, my Xbox will automatically shutdown. Is there a way I can turn this off? 491639a6-7312-46cf-887c-e6be8c5301d0
  8. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] a3c7bdb7-cc8d-4c64-869f-6ea01eb9e3ca
  9. Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...: Tried all basic troubleshooting like restarting, signing out and back in. They were working but just no longer count up, the gold bar gold up around the outside but when it completes no token...
  10. Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?: I’ve been trying to play Starfield for over 3 hours. I have Game pass ultimate and wanted to play Starfield on my new pc but I cannot get passed the syncing data screen. I’ve looked around and...