How can i stop game pass games stop crushing after they are launched from xbox app.

Discus and support How can i stop game pass games stop crushing after they are launched from xbox app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So yesterday i did my subscribtion to xbox game pass to play high on life, i downloaded it and started it, but it never worked infact it crushes after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ludoof44, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Ludoof44
    Ludoof44 Guest

How can i stop game pass games stop crushing after they are launched from xbox app.

So yesterday i did my subscribtion to xbox game pass to play high on life, i downloaded it and started it, but it never worked infact it crushes after around 30 seconds after it is launched, sometimes it takes less time or sometimes more. I tried to install another game pass game and also it crushed, so i understood it was not a game problem but of the xbox app for Pc. I searched on the internet but nothing was helpful. So now i am here trying to see if anyone has a solution, to let me play the game i payed for.

:)

Ludoof44, Dec 28, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Ludoof44,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties playing your games wherein it crashes. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We will first do our research so we can give you concrete answers about what is causing the problem.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    • Xbox app and Gaming services version?
      • Xbox app > select Profile picture > Settings > About.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    • Is this case isolated to Game pass games only?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

For game crashing issues please see steps:

1. Check for service outages.
    2. Check for known issues with games.
    3. If you see an error code, see what it means in Search results
    4. Exit and restart the game.
    5. Check your network connection.
    Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows device

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows device | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot gameplay, performance, and stability issues on a Windows device

Troubleshoot gameplay, performance, and stability issues on a Windows device | Xbox Support

This article may also help:

Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  4. HeitaGrimm Win User

Can't Download/Install any games

I can install games that dont open the xbox app like candy crush, but some links refer me to the xbox app and even starting downloads from there fails. When it starts preparing/downloading from xbox app, the windows store continues saying "install from xbox app" and doesnt give the stop square button like other apps.
  5. Pritto Pauly Win User

Why does my Xbox controller not work on the cloud gaming on the xbox app on my pc?

I had the same issue. The controller worked for navigating through Xbox app. but when a Xcloud game is launched, the inputs stopped working. I force stopped Xbox app and unpaired controller and removed it from Bluetooth devices. After reconnecting, the controller is working in Xcloud games. Hopefully it will fix your problem too. And it is for sure that this error is of Xbox app.
  6. JC784651 Win User

Persistent Notification of EA games in Xbox app upon launch

Don't suppose there's any way to stop the xbox app from showing the ea app games since the xbox app doesn't launch those games?
Thema:

1. How can i stop game pass games stop crushing after they are launched from xbox app. - Similar Threads - stop game pass

2. How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc: Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This error happens on both microsoft store and xbox...
  3. How do I stop this microsoft game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop this microsoft game pass: How do I stop this microsoft game pass dda29019-cf65-4bbe-bd72-f779e68028a4
  4. My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is...: My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is that why they won’t save? Do you need the game pass to save clips? 53aaf2f3-6fc0-4b13-afd7-7a157904f259
  5. I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...: I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me and I have no shares left is there a fix for this so I can get the game pass again...
  6. Every time I try to install a specfic game from pc game pass it stops at 4 percent and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to install a specfic game from pc game pass it stops at 4 percent and...: I have contacted support several times about this issue and they gave many diffrent solutions, however none of them helped and I am dumbfounded at how I have yet to find a solution to this. The...
  7. When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...: This has only happened since the last update and I've tried to contact Microsoft Xbox but haven't got anywhere with it. Anyone else have this issue? 800192e5-cb41-4228-a63d-9360e7afa468
  8. Hi, trying to install Flight simulator from game pass, Xbox just says installation stopped...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, trying to install Flight simulator from game pass, Xbox just says installation stopped...: Hi, trying to install Flight simulator from game pass, Xbox just says installation stopped after 1 second. What’s the problem? 44e89382-1837-47cc-b8cc-1cdffa48cabb
  9. How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop a recurring payment to Microsoft it's for a game pass: How do I stop a recurring direct debit for a gaming pass or how do I cancel gaming pass c53165f1-1cd9-4e3c-b16a-5b4080e2a0c5
  10. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...