How can I solve the problem by trying to search for a group in the looking for group...

Discus and support How can I solve the problem by trying to search for a group in the looking for group... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I solve the problem by trying to search for a group in the looking for group section of any game? 2d825398-54ca-4db3-9341-db367fe2705f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex Romero Madrid, Dec 12, 2022.

1. How can I solve the problem by trying to search for a group in the looking for group...

How can I solve the problem by trying to search for a group in the looking for group section of any game?

:)

Alex Romero Madrid, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How can I solve the problem by trying to search for a group in the looking for group section of any game?

Hello again, If you haven't tried any procedure on your console, follow the procedure below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Alex, are you playing on console or pc?

What happens when you try to search for groups, does an error message appear?

Do you know if you received any kind of suspension or banishment from Enforcement?

If you can give more details, i will be waiting for your reply.
  4. Alex Romero Madrid Win User

I play on Xbox series and I get that I have an error when searching for a group in the game groups.

The error that comes out is, there was a problem posting your looking for group
  5. Smwutches Win User

Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together

6. Slava480 Win User

Looking for group post not working

It could be a glitch, if it keep giving you the error, you can log out and log back in account.
    I had the very same issue!

But I just found the answer...

I had the error "problem posting your looking for group" and i could not figure out how to solve it. But as soon as Microsoft had me verify my phone number for my acount to reply to this it solved the looking for group error and it now works for me. Please
    share this to any others that are having issues.
Thema:

How can I solve the problem by trying to search for a group in the looking for group...

1. How can I solve the problem by trying to search for a group in the looking for group... - Similar Threads - solve problem trying

2. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf
  3. I have minecraft bedrock but i dont have java can you solve my problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft bedrock but i dont have java can you solve my problem: I have minecraft bedrock but i dont have java can you solve my problem 49455371-f01e-4719-aef9-f56b16fdf6ab
  4. I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players...: I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players about this issue and it has led to a lack of ratings for the game. Thank you...
  5. I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players...: I hope the stamina problem in Starfield will be solved. There are a lot of angry players about this issue and it has led to a lack of ratings for the game. Thank you...
  6. How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...: Hello, my name is curtis and i'm 17 years old. Yesterday i tried launching minecraft (first time in a few months) but minecraft didn't let me play multiplayer mode because "Multiplayer is...
  7. I literally did everything to solve the problem.

in XboX Insiders
    I literally did everything to solve the problem.: I literally did everything to solve the problem. I turned off my device and the plug was out of electricity for a minute. I updated the device offline. I prepared to adjust the factory more than...
  8. Authorisation problem with Xbox application, how to solve it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Authorisation problem with Xbox application, how to solve it?: Hello, I'm having a huge problem with my Xbox game pass application. On my computer, when I install a new game and launch it, the "connection in progress" window loads indefinitely....
  9. how to solve this problem ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to solve this problem ?: My game doesn't start, I've done everything fc97f83a-83ad-444b-9a94-f2aa003935bf
  10. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...