how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro

Discus and support how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro 728037a1-a18d-44ea-a92a-cf91075952b9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnaSerrano2, Jan 10, 2021.

1. AnaSerrano2
    AnaSerrano2 Guest

how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro

:)

AnaSerrano2, Jan 10, 2021
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Xbox 360 wireless controller please the step for w8.1

Hello Grondis,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Xbox 360 wireless controller requires a gaming receiver in order to connect to a computer. The article entitled

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows 10
    contains steps on how to set up the controller on a Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7 computer. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Unable to pair Xbox 360 controller w. One Adapter

4. XBF George L Win User

Mando XBOX 360 wireless actúa como un ratón óptico (Mod Translation:XBOX 360 Wireless controller acts like an optical mouse)

Hello

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation. I understand you're having issues with using an Xbox 360 wireless controller on your Windows 10 device. Take a look at this helpful support article:How
    to set up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
    Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  5. Charkel Win User

Unable to pair Xbox 360 controller w. One Adapter

Hello ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately the Xbox wireless adapter is made solely for the Xbox one Controller. You can Find more info on the wireless adapter here :

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

This link here should help you set up a 360 controller on windows :
    How to set up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

Hope this helps!
    Sorry to hear that. :( I guess I just have to use both 360 and One Adapter simultaneously if it works.

Thx for the info.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

problemas de controlador de control xbox 360 [Translation-Control controller Problems Xbox 360]

Hey Moises! Thank you for posting your question. I'd be happy to help.

I would suggest looking over our article
    How to set up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
    that fully explains the requirements to set up your controller.

If it is the wireless Xbox 360 controller, you also need to have the
    Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows
    , even if you have the Play and Charge kit.

Only hardwired Xbox 360 controllers can plug in directly into the USB ports.

Let us know if that helps!
Thema:

1. how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - set 360 wireless

2. should traffic in be allowed for xbox 360 in modem firewall settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    should traffic in be allowed for xbox 360 in modem firewall settings?: should traffic in be allowed for xbox360 in modem firewall settings? f6b91e7d-394a-44ca-aabc-055c5177d841
  3. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  4. Xbox 360 is asking for a passkey I didn't set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 is asking for a passkey I didn't set up.: So as the titles says, for some reason there's a passkey being needed to sign in to my Xbox 360, I've never put one on to my account, and I'm the only one with access to the device, this also...
  5. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  6. How to set up a live account on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    How to set up a live account on a 360: I am trying to get my Xbox 360 arcade to play my Xbox version of Lord of the Rings return of the King. Connected to the internet via Ethernet cord, but can’t seem to get live to run so that I can...
  7. Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?: I have recently bought an Xbox 360 and have found that there are family settings on it which I do not have the code to. da9ff7b8-6016-4d1b-85e7-0e81c8f9307a
  8. How to change Xbox 360 privacy settings without an Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change Xbox 360 privacy settings without an Xbox 360: I bought the black ops 2 season pass but when I try to install the content I get an error message saying premium content blocked for this profile. The issue is I can't change the privacy and...
  9. Rock band 360 wireless set connecting issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rock band 360 wireless set connecting issues: Hi, i have a rock band beatles set. Last year i used to play the game on my xone without issue. Last week i want to play again but my drums and guitar (a hofner bass) dont connect to my console. I...
  10. how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro?: how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro? dffcfe4b-4fd7-4c0c-8717-b4732d11e557