How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes...

Discus and support How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes homework first? d9835dc3-5978-430c-9ba4-a1ba1dc5bda2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lotus33, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Lotus33
    Lotus33 Guest

How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes...

How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes homework first?

:)

Lotus33, Oct 16, 2022
  2. Lotus33 Win User

How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes homework first?

Thanks for your response, though unfortunately that won't work as my son uses that same PC for his homework. I just want to be able to keep him off minecraft until he's done. I would of hoped something like this would be built in, but I guess I will try searching for an app.
  3. Georges C. Win User

4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lotus, you can not put a password only in the game, but can put on the PC.

You can create a PIN or have the user have to sweat their account password before they can sign in to the PC.

Change your PIN when you’re already signed in to your device

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cha...
  5. The Greatest. Win User

Family screen time

Hello,

switch the accounts Sign in preferences from the parental account. Switching the child accounts settings so that the account is not set up to Instant sign in and set up with the "Lock it down" option instead. This would
    require him entering the child accounts password in order to sign in and that can only be performed online. Also by turning off the Instant Sign in feature his account would not be able to be signed into while offline without the password as well. That would
    stop the guest account from being able to log in.

Please Let Me Know If This Helped!

Stay Safe & Healthy!

Regards,

6. CSLM Win User

Can't Launch Minecraft

I'm trying to log on via my desktop PC. I set up an account for my child to use on the iPad and it works fine there, but I can't log on and access Minecraft with my child's account on my desktop PC.
Thema:

1. How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes... - Similar Threads - set password able

2. Can I set XBox Series X to remember different wireless connection passwords?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I set XBox Series X to remember different wireless connection passwords?: It's good that I can connect via hotspot from my smarphone to the console, but I have different wireless connections available and XBox will only remember my last network status and try to connect...
  3. No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...: My friend has been on to me for a while about playing Age of empires 2 with him on Xbox. I long time packed my xbox away as I never play on it anymore since I got a powerful PC. He mentioned PC...
  4. I created a new account to set up Xbox gold/game pass. Password is apparently incorrect and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I created a new account to set up Xbox gold/game pass. Password is apparently incorrect and...: Hi there, I made a new account (not the one I am using now) so I could get the Xbox Gold and PC game pass. I made a new account on my mac and then logged in with the password to add the gold and...
  5. I set the console so that I start with a password. Now I can not start the console because...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I set the console so that I start with a password. Now I can not start the console because...: I bought a brand new XBOX console. I set it up. For that somehow I initiated a new outlook user account and used that during setup and during Gmae Passs Ultimate purchase. I set the console so...
  6. My Child forgot her Outlook password I set up on the XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Child forgot her Outlook password I set up on the XBox: My child forgot her password and logged out of her XBOX email account. I have her email account but we can't remember her password. If we say forgot password. It want to send her a link to a gmail...
  7. Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?: Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? df4e7f73-60a3-48c9-9b5b-1e458fe29f22
  8. can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...: can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't work, poxy xbox problem after problem 166d70f2-61d7-4e2b-8e81-e35016c0cd05
  9. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  10. Is there a way to set up a password for purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to set up a password for purchases?: Hello, When my son is playing Xbox he'll sometimes buy things. Is there a way to set up a password that is required to make purchases, similar to how you can on your iPhone, etc...? Thx! Chad...