How can i see follow ?

Discus and support How can i see follow ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; How can I see my friend's followers or someone else's? 36da9556-c2c0-4247-b504-f5da381fbc0b Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Not Zen, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Not Zen
    Not Zen Guest

How can i see follow ?

How can I see my friend's followers or someone else's?

:)

Not Zen, Mar 5, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

How can i see follow ?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

If you want to see your friend's followers on a social media platform, such as Instagram or Twitter, you can follow these steps:

Go to your friend's profile page.

Look for the "Followers" or "Followed by" tab on their profile page.

Click on the tab to view their followers or the users they follow.

If you want to see someone else's followers on a social media platform, you can try the following steps:

Search for the user whose followers you want to see.

If you're able to view their profile, look for the "Followers" or "Followed by" tab on their profile page.

Click on the tab to view their followers or the users they follow.

Note that some users may have their account set to private, which means you may not be able to view their followers or the users they follow without sending them a follow request and waiting for them to approve it.
  3. Akemi Natsumi Win User

Phase Rummy online

Hey how do you follow other players? I do not see that option but I can see when they start to follow me though. Is there a specific location to locate the other users who followed me?
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

How can i see the payments i made

Hi Sam. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You can check your email inbox for purchase confirmation emails, or check your Microsoft account's order history from this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. k0rruptiD Win User

How can I tell the weight my follower can carry?

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Currently my follower is wearing all armor with enchantment already on it like magic and fire resistance. My plan was to enchant some items with carry limit increases for my follower but without a gauge to see it, I dont really know if its allowing the follower
    to carry more weight. Thats exactly why I made this thread.

[/quote]

just fill your companions inventory up, give them ingredients, low weight objects so its like as near 100% full as possible when it says "too heavy to carry" in your companions item list, then have them equip the armor with increase carry limit on them (take
    in to account the armor she is already wearing if she is wearing any you gave her/him) and see if you can add more. if you can add roughly up to what the enchantments boosted it by then it should be working.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

How can I tell the weight my follower can carry?

Currently my follower is wearing all armor with enchantment already on it like magic and fire resistance. My plan was to enchant some items with carry limit increases for my follower but without a gauge to see it, I dont really know if its allowing the follower
    to carry more weight. Thats exactly why I made this thread.
Thema:

How can i see follow ?

1. How can i see follow ? - Similar Threads - follow

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. Remove followers...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Remove followers...: I'm uncomfortable having followers that I don't know on my account. It's not enough to just block them. I want to be able to remove them entirely. Surely it's not unreasonable to allow this. Is...
  4. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...
  5. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers: Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to...
  6. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  7. Bot followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bot followers: My account was bot followed a while ago, I'm just wondering what I can do about them, it's weird to see 5000 followers on my acount. 093fc387-4d56-40d4-bfc8-425c2ebdbd33
  8. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  9. [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [Xbox Forum] Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile: Unable to remove a follower on Xbox Profile - Microsoft Community I have the same problem. XBF-JoannaDark Microsoft Employee Moderator I need your help But I want to give my gamertag by...
  10. Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...: Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 in the Minecraft game on the servers, everything started to lag, something like ping, but it is stable, in the range of...