How can i run my paid version of minecraft

Discus and support How can i run my paid version of minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday August 14, 2022 I purchased mine craft Java bedrock edition from Amazon. Got the Code via email from Amazon. Registering the code seem to go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark C1, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Mark C1
    Mark C1 Guest

Yesterday August 14, 2022 I purchased mine craft Java bedrock edition from Amazon. Got the Code via email from Amazon. Registering the code seem to go smoothly. The game showed up in my library on my Microsoft account yet, when I try running game it acts as if I’m still running a trial version. I’ve not been able to successfully run my copy of mine craft. I tried re-registering the code but that doesn’t work because it’s already registered. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling that doesn’t work. Any ideas on how to fix this. I have Windows 10. Thank You for any help you can offer.

*** moved form Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming ***

:)

Mark C1, Aug 16, 2022
  2. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  3. EliWilton Win User

Minecraft Switch Edition - How bad is it?

It's the worst version. I've got bedrock on RTX3070 laptop, ps5, s22 ultra Samsung. And the switch version is basically unplayable. I paid for realms they were slow and laggy couldn't play with friends ended up just ditching minecraft on switch completely. How can the game run so smoothly on the worst phones, but struggling to play minecraft when the switch plays doom perfectly????

Here's your answer just like most other developers Nintendo switch, they don't put much effort to the platform.
  4. Megan Sunga Win User

Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

I can log in into my Minecraft account- and all it does is recreate the problem, the steps do not help.

My Minecraft java edition is not linked anymore. it was linked when i migrated it for years, and the system decided to remove the link . I can not log in with my Mojang account because you(Minecraft) have deactivated it since i migrated to Microsoft.

Please make Minecraft Java edition available for my account. I already purchased it

I am not trying to play the xbox version because i didn't buy the Xbox version.

Fix the problem you guys made. I paid for the game already.
  5. J4CK93 Win User

Minecraft add-ons

There are two different versions of Minecraft running on the xbox one. The xbox one version and the normal Minecraft version.
  6. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

Minecraft trailer

Is it the full PC version? Just wondering as I get paid this Friday and I have been waiting to play Minecraft properly, without lag. My laptop sucks.
Thema:

1. How can i run my paid version of minecraft - Similar Threads - run paid version

2. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  3. New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable)

in XBoX on Windows
    New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable): I just started up my brand new IBUYPOWER computer with MSI motherboard, i7 13700f, got everything updated on microsoft and everything else needed. downloaded Steam and Day Z and everytime I click...
  4. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  5. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  6. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  7. How can get my router to run ipv6

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can get my router to run ipv6: My router is connecting using ipv4. How can I get my router to connect ipv6? e93e65ee-b0ef-4c22-ac84-0771781bd332
  8. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...
  9. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  10. Paid and installed DLC will not run in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid and installed DLC will not run in game: I have recently been trying to play DLC for both Sniper Elite 4 and Metro Exodus, of which i have purchased all DLC for both. Yet whenever i try to load it up in game I am taken to the store and...