How can I retrieve my account if it was locked and microsoft doesnt respond to my...

Discus and support How can I retrieve my account if it was locked and microsoft doesnt respond to my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It has been months since I've tried to retrieve my account, and so I've done alot of reinstatement form and I got no reponse, how can I retrieve my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JEPLEURE AIDEZMOI, Mar 10, 2023.

1. How can I retrieve my account if it was locked and microsoft doesnt respond to my...

It has been months since I've tried to retrieve my account, and so I've done alot of reinstatement form and I got no reponse, how can I retrieve my account?

:)

JEPLEURE AIDEZMOI, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

How can I retrieve my account if it was locked and microsoft doesnt respond to my reinstatement form?

Hi JEPLEURE!

Sorry to hear about what happened. If your account was locked out by Microsoft, we can only fill out the reinstatement form and submit it to them for review. I discourage you to send multiple request because it will only delay your case. Your queue will be updated and will be put at the bottom list if you keep sending a request. It may take some time before they can review your request as possible they have high volume of requests to review.

Don't forget to check for your spam or junk folder if they already have responded to your case.
  3. NADIA02 Win User

how to retrieve my microsoft account

thank you but the the form the best that i could 8 times over the past 4 days, still no success
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Hi again NADIA02

Unfortunately it is the only alternative, there is no other way. Then you should consider that account lost.

I really feel for you
  5. Jhonkito Win User

Hi NADIA02, my name is Jhon and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Unfortunately, the only alternative you have at this time is to send the account recovery form, there is no other option:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Recommendations for completing the account recovery form

*Fill out the form with as much information as possible. The more information you provide, the more likely you will be able to recover your account.

*Be honest and precise in your answers. If you provide false or misleading information, it may delay or even prevent you from recovering your account.

*Use a computer or device from which you have previously logged into your account. This will help customer service verify your identity.

*Be patient. The account recovery process may take some time.

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I wish you good luck.

Best regards
    Jhon
  6. GodWearsGucci Win User

Can Not Login To My Xbox Account

I’ve tried all of those and my account is still saying locked. How long will it take for someone to respond to me? I’ve verified myself & reset my passwords as much as I possibly can.
Thema:

How can I retrieve my account if it was locked and microsoft doesnt respond to my...

1. How can I retrieve my account if it was locked and microsoft doesnt respond to my... - Similar Threads - retrieve account was

2. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Retrieve Minecraft Account: Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang...
  3. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  4. how to retrieve my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to retrieve my microsoft account: my XBOX live account is blocked. I've been trying to retrieve my account since it's suspended (i have no idea why ?) but everytime i fill out the form it's says i'm not giving the right info ?...
  5. Dead xbox account retrieval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead xbox account retrieval.: My brothers one s had died months back and he recently got a series x for Christmas, no one has the account details to log in, am I able to take the one s harddrive out and plug it externally into...
  6. Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?: Hello, My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account (which is fine) but leaves me to question...
  7. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  8. Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...: Hi, Trying to redeem Vbucks on epic games account, but epic says it’s linked to another account. How do we find what account this is linked to? 4c4e4e98-4cad-4fac-89ab-11f6a13233d8
  9. Can I retrieve my epic games account using order numbers from my xbox purchase history?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I retrieve my epic games account using order numbers from my xbox purchase history?: hi, I'm trying to retrieve my old epic games account which had many cosmetics on fortnite, the account was not hacked, I just do not remember the email to it. If I have order numbers from when I...
  10. Does anyone know how i can retrieve my old xbox account? It was my first one and i only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how i can retrieve my old xbox account? It was my first one and i only...: I really want my first account back but my parents made the account and had gotten new phones and new emails, the only thing i know of it left is the username can anyone help?...