How Can I Retrieve All That I Have Lost In The Game Asphalt 8 Airbourne. I Have Spent...

Discus and support How Can I Retrieve All That I Have Lost In The Game Asphalt 8 Airbourne. I Have Spent... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help Me Retrieve All My Progress I Have Made In The Game Asphalt 8 Airbourne!!! 79a0d0b5-da81-4cb6-a88c-0daefbe0c5d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TerryParadee, Dec 31, 2022.

1. TerryParadee
    TerryParadee Guest

How Can I Retrieve All That I Have Lost In The Game Asphalt 8 Airbourne. I Have Spent...

Help Me Retrieve All My Progress I Have Made In The Game Asphalt 8 Airbourne!!!

:)

TerryParadee, Dec 31, 2022
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

oyun kaydı (Translation: Game Registration )

asphalt 8 oyununu sildim tekrar yükledim beni sıfırdan başlattı eski hesabımı vermedi. Xbox dan giriş yaparak oyun oynadım kaydımı bulamıyorum sizden ricam kaydıma bakılması ve bana gönderilmesi Xbox kaydım olursa eski hesabımdan oyun oynayabilirim

Translation: [ Asphalt 8 erased the game I re-installed it from scratch has not started my old account. I cannot find my record by logging in from Xbox. I can't find my record.]

Hi Serdarokyaz,

I'm sorry to hear that happened. Are you using the same Microsoft account you used the first time you installed Asphalt 8? Is there any steps you have tried to retrieve your data?
  3. RinjoShome Win User

Why is Asphalt 9 Legends running on my CPU all of a sudden and not using my GPU at all?

My system is currently having only Ryzen 7 5700G as the APU with no dedicated graphics card. I intend to purchase a dedicated graphics card in future.

I have been playing Asphalt 9 on this system for a couple of months now and it was running properly using the integrated graphics. I can monitor the integrated Vega 8 graphics performances using MSI Afterburner, hence I know how well Asphalt uses the integrated graphics.

As I mentioned in my post, 4 days back Asphalt 9 seems to not detect the Vega 8 integrated graphics at all and whenever I am starting the game, the GPU is not loaded at all. Its just running at 400MHz (in place of 2000MHz while originally running Asphalt 9). On the other hand all CPU cores are loaded to 100% as soon as the game is launched!

I have run other games and synthetic graphics benchmarks on the system post this issue to check if the GPU is detected or not. All of them were able to detect the GPU and run on it properly. Asphalt 9 seems to be the odd one out here.

I have already cleaned up the graphics drivers using DDU and re-installed the latest AMD drivers, but nothing has changed.

I am have not yet uninstalled and re-installed the game itself as I am skeptic that I will be loosing all the progress that I have already made in this game.

Please help me in finding a solution to this peculiar issue.

Regards,

Rinjo
  4. RinjoShome Win User

Why is Asphalt 9 Legends running on my CPU all of a sudden and not using my GPU at all?

Thank you for your inputs Obsessive Power.

To check if its the game specific issue I installed Asphalt 8 Airborne and it ran perfectly using the integrated GPU.

Hence, as you suggested I have un-installed and re-installed Asphalt 9 and all my progress has got synced properly since then.

I am now able run Asphalt 9 smoothly again using the integrated GPU. :)

Regards,

Rinjo
  5. TangyUncle264 Win User

cant sign into live

help I lost my profile in asphalt 8 play with 2014, I'm game reached a lot of my profile or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** .... from the beginning to start is simply impossible((((((((
  6. XBF George L Win User

oyun kaydı (Translation: Game Registration )

Hello!

Can you please give us a few more details about your situation or request?

Here is the link to get the game Asphalt 8

Asphalt 8

Please reply in order to best assist you

Thanks for reaching out!
Thema:

1. How Can I Retrieve All That I Have Lost In The Game Asphalt 8 Airbourne. I Have Spent... - Similar Threads - Retrieve Lost Game

2. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  3. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  4. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Retrieve Minecraft Account: Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang...
  5. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  6. how to retrieve my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to retrieve my microsoft account: my XBOX live account is blocked. I've been trying to retrieve my account since it's suspended (i have no idea why ?) but everytime i fill out the form it's says i'm not giving the right info ?...
  7. Dead xbox account retrieval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead xbox account retrieval.: My brothers one s had died months back and he recently got a series x for Christmas, no one has the account details to log in, am I able to take the one s harddrive out and plug it externally into...
  8. My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back?: Dear Sir/Madam, My minecraft account was hacked last weekend. I play it on my Macbook. When I tried to login, it said that the microsoft account was no longer there, thus I remade it with the...
  9. I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...: I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s a couple hundred dollars worth of content 64bc489f-091e-4112-a3fb-27b7636bea47
  10. Can I retrieve a lost save from a second console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I retrieve a lost save from a second console?: Hi guys. So I play The Sims 4 on console (Xbox Series S), and just accidentally did an overwrite of one of my older saves (I’ve been working on this particular save for months). I have a second...