How can I restore my Xbox account on my console aftera accidentally force reset.my HDmi...

Discus and support How can I restore my Xbox account on my console aftera accidentally force reset.my HDmi... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can't seem to get anything to connect tou Xbox after accidentally force resetting trying to fix HDmi issue. Not sure if it's stuck on recovery mode or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shadow ii2d, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Shadow ii2d
    Shadow ii2d Guest

How can I restore my Xbox account on my console aftera accidentally force reset.my HDmi...

Can't seem to get anything to connect tou Xbox after accidentally force resetting trying to fix HDmi issue. Not sure if it's stuck on recovery mode or if it reset all the way. But need help bas please

:)

Shadow ii2d, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How can I restore my Xbox account on my console aftera accidentally force reset.my HDmi port is broken and I was able to remote play until I hit those buttons

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but we need to manually add the account again, if the HDMI port is broken we will not able to do a remote play since the account need to be signed in.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I accidentally deleted the profile on my xbox 360 how can I restore it

Was it an online account or offline?
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Wembley1418Jeremy141 Win User

its online xbox live with game pass ultimate subscription wqhich is paid up and in good standing
  6. Jesse E' Win User

How can I restore my daughter account password?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

Kindly check out this article on password recovery https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If that doesn't help, I'll suggest you try with a different browser or give it a few hours and try again
Thema:

1. How can I restore my Xbox account on my console aftera accidentally force reset.my HDmi... - Similar Threads - restore account console

2. Proof of free download - Restoring my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of free download - Restoring my account: Merry Christmas everyone. Can someone please help. I'm having issues logging back in to my game account. I've tried all the reset options and contacted the game support. In order to reset my...
  3. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  4. Minecraft is incapable of restoring hacked accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft is incapable of restoring hacked accounts?: Hi, I have recently had an account be hacked and with nothing left to do I contacted microsoft support in hopes they could help me restore the account. I have proof of purchase, TID emails showing...
  5. Restoring @live.nl account windows live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restoring @live.nl account windows live: Restoring @live.nl account windows live 16e92d94-2d62-43e4-b2f3-be156874f3ca
  6. is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...: is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that are linked to this gmail? 313a0ae0-c9b5-4720-b4b8-a99e3ad33a27
  7. my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my account got locked and even if TSV isnt on i cant restore it: my microsoft account got suspended for unknow reasons and when i tried to restore it it says that the account have TSV on even if i have 1 security infos !! 51c10b21-fd2f-4686-9371-412fa84985f6
  8. Please restore my MW3 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please restore my MW3 account: Hi, I play Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox One S (all digital version). About a week ago I started up MW3 and started playing Team Death Match like I do everyday. After about 10 seconds I noticed that...
  9. Help me to restore my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me to restore my account: Good day , I am writing to seek your assistance in resolving an issue I have encountered while attempting to access my account. Upon attempting to log in, I was prompted to verify my account...
  10. How do I restore my Minecraft worlds from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I restore my Minecraft worlds from my Microsoft account?: Hi, I play Minecraft on an Apple iPad and I’m just wondering how to recover a world. At the start when I logged into my Microsoft account on Minecraft it asked me if I wanted to save my worlds on...