how can I resolve an issue with Xbox One S freezing and then closing itself shortly after...

Discus and support how can I resolve an issue with Xbox One S freezing and then closing itself shortly after... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a physical copy of Skylanders Trap Team and got it installed alongside its update. The first time I launched it after all installations were done... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mert korkmaz2, Jan 26, 2023.

1. how can I resolve an issue with Xbox One S freezing and then closing itself shortly after...

I got a physical copy of Skylanders Trap Team and got it installed alongside its update. The first time I launched it after all installations were done went good until I clicked the story mode option to play the game but it froze and then shut off the console. Usually the sequence of the things that happen is: Language Select>Splash Screens(skippable)>Title Screen with click [A] to begin>(message about portal not being plugged in if it isn't connected>)disclaimer about auto save>Save Slots>difficulty select(if you pick an empty slot)>Choose Play (story mode, arena, etc.)>cutscene(skippable)>portal sequence>gameplay. farthest I have gotten was right after the portal sequence ended but it feels random when it freezes because it has froze and crashed almost every part that I've written in, sometimes right after I click a language or while I try to move the cursor to pick an option. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times (including offline mode), trying to use different languages, trying to play without the updates or changing the resolution.

What can I do to resolve this issue?

:)

mert korkmaz2, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

how can I resolve an issue with Xbox One S freezing and then closing itself shortly after launching Skylanders Trap Team?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mert, try to uninstall the game and then do the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. mert korkmaz2 Win User

how can I resolve an issue with Xbox One S freezing and then closing itself shortly after launching Skylanders Trap Team?

Thank you for your advice, I uninstalled all data of the game and performed a reset while maintaining my game and apps. When I launched the game after the reset it froze and shut off again. Unfortunately nothing changed. Do you have any other ideas?
  4. Ludio Nomen Win User

Fable Anniversary

Are you playing on Xbox 360 or Xbox One (and if Xbox One, is it the One, One S, or One X)?

According to many posts online, it seems as though Fable Anniversary is prone to crashes and freezing. Unfortunately I was unable to find much in the way of a fix for freezing, although some people reported uninstalling and reinstalling helped, and someone
    else reported that the issue seemed to fix itself after not playing the game for a day.
  5. Dan1810 Win User

Xbox error 800703F0

This issue has managed to resolve itself. I tried downloading the profile one more time, and it managed to not freeze and crash.

And to top it of, Fallout 3 data is not corrupted.
  6. technrd Win User

Xbox One problem (URGENT)

No offense but why wait close to year to rant about an issue, call support. If there was an issue they would have you send you it back for repair or replacement. I had an issue with instant on freezing my whole system where I had to unplug and plug back
    in every single time. After the 3rd or 4th time I called support. Sent me a new Xbox One issue resolved.
Thema:

how can I resolve an issue with Xbox One S freezing and then closing itself shortly after...

1. how can I resolve an issue with Xbox One S freezing and then closing itself shortly after... - Similar Threads - resolve issue freezing

2. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  3. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  4. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  5. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  6. How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?: Okay, let me see if I can get this all straight... I have been working on the digital Xbox 360 version of Watch Dogs for a couple weeks. Besides the issues with Ubisoft's servers themselves, I...
  7. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  8. sedy used wi.I would ilthis issue is resolved. pld really like this issue resolved if you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sedy used wi.I would ilthis issue is resolved. pld really like this issue resolved if you...: my microsoft flight simulator is giving me a warning. that reads. this xbox live account is already used with another steam account on microsoft flight simulator. you will not have access to...
  9. How do I resolve this issue? Loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I resolve this issue? Loading screen.: I am playing Halo wars definitive edition on my PC and , it lets me launch my game but whenever I press start I get stuck on a loading screen that reads " Loading your profiles storage" I have...
  10. How do I resolve this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I resolve this issue?: I purchased Forza Horizon 5 for my XBox Series X. It came with a bundle of gift cars, but I can't claim them. It says I need to review my Online Safety Settings, but I've reviewed them time and...