How can I reset the parental controls passcode on xbox 360?

Discus and support How can I reset the parental controls passcode on xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i recently purchased a used xbox 360 off ebay but it has a parental control passcode on it that the seller was not aware off and doesnt know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoolMichael2011, Nov 13, 2022.

1. How can I reset the parental controls passcode on xbox 360?

Hi i recently purchased a used xbox 360 off ebay but it has a parental control passcode on it that the seller was not aware off and doesnt know anymore.

How can I reset said passcode as there is only local user accounts on the console and no live registered accounts.
    Thanks!

:)

CoolMichael2011, Nov 13, 2022
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to go around a password on Xbox 360?

Here is a support article link with instructions on how to do this.

That is if you are talking about the parental passcode on the 360s

Parental passcode reset 360
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

control parental (Xbox 360) [Translation - control parental (Xbox 360)]

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you require assistance with resetting the xbox 360 parental passcode. I recommend reading this article on

how to reset the parental controls passcode
    . Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

bloqueo de el control parental [Translation - blocking of parental control]

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you have forgotten your parental passcode, but these things happen! Here is a link for the instructions on how to reset the passcode for your 360: How
    to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Factory reset code

If you are talking about a 360 here is a link with instructions on how to reset the parental passcode.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

I can not unlock parental control

Hello Tobias!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! When it comes to resetting the parental controls for the Xbox 360 Passcode, I would recommend checking out the support link for

How to Reset the Pass Code for Parental Controls on Xbox 360
    . It will walk you through how to reset the Passcode on your side by going to the

Devices
    website. If you still have questions about how to reset the passcode, I would then suggest you try to

Contact support
    for further assistance. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

How can I reset the parental controls passcode on xbox 360?

1. How can I reset the parental controls passcode on xbox 360? - Similar Threads - reset parental controls

2. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  3. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  4. Reset parental pin not working on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reset parental pin not working on Fortnite: My daughter is unable to accept friend request on Fortnite. We have attempted to reset the pin several times. However whenever we enter the new pin on her Nintendo switch to accept friends, it...
  5. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  6. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  7. Purchased a used xbox360 that was not reset, and it has parental controls enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a used xbox360 that was not reset, and it has parental controls enabled: So, as the title says. I purchased a used xbox360, and the previous owner did not remove the parental controls before selling it. With the Xbox One, I can use a USB to do a total reset of the...
  8. I linked a parent account and it reset my entire account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I linked a parent account and it reset my entire account.: I was asked to add a parents Xbox account so I did. Afterwards, it reset my entire account, my gamertag (which I paid to change previously.), my friends list, etc. How the **** am I supposed to...
  9. Reset pincode for Xbox 360 (parent control)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset pincode for Xbox 360 (parent control): I want to reset my pincode for the Xbox 360 (parent control), but i don't know the answer to the "controle question". What to do? 502edf14-42f6-434b-ab2f-4b0ac427f79f
  10. I need to reset my password to parent`s control.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to reset my password to parent`s control.: Hi, How can I reset my password to parent`s control ? I can't remember password and also can`t remember the answer of security question. 484b62b8-6bee-451d-a80a-c31e58681365