how can i reset my xbox home or request for an extra slot

Discus and support how can i reset my xbox home or request for an extra slot in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how can i reset my xbox home or request for an extra slot, all my allocated slots have been used up. tried contacting support but chat and calls are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Clacious Sichilongo, Jan 1, 2023.

1. how can i reset my xbox home or request for an extra slot

how can i reset my xbox home or request for an extra slot, all my allocated slots have been used up. tried contacting support but chat and calls are currently unavailable

:)

Clacious Sichilongo, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Clacious Sichilongo Win User

Thanks, that was very Helpful
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to Xbox support: "Note Customer support can't offer additional switches."

You can try checking if the extra switch is available on your end by checking for the survey. Here you go:

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

If you see the option "HELP" please click that and if you see a choice of "Need one more?" you may get an additional one by answering a quick survey."

For your reference, you can heck this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

you have to wait for 12 months from the date each one was used, there are no extras and support will not give another.

if used without abuse then nobody should use 5 in a year, it used to be 3.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

MY HOME XBOX

If I recall right you can request one extra reset on the same page you set it as home.
  6. HoM Get Lifted Win User

Extra class when prestige?

You have the option to reset your stats, refund all tokens or get an extra slot, so yes you can.
Thema:

1. how can i reset my xbox home or request for an extra slot - Similar Threads - reset home request

2. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  3. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  4. Confusing about My xbox home switches reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Confusing about My xbox home switches reset: I changed my xbox home once and now I have 4/5 switches, should I wait a year for it to go back to 5 or should I use them all for them to reset? because a year has passed but they haven't returned...
  5. What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back: What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back? d5782691-325a-4e62-af18-3833655bd4c1
  6. Factory reset and home console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Factory reset and home console: If i factory reset my console because i wannt to sell it to buy the New xbox, do i keep my home xbox on the New console when signing into my account, or do i not get it? Because i only have 1...
  7. How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...: I need to reset my game share it says it's supposed to reset today but it hasn't 4fb0d3c1-a1ab-4ab4-87be-0da355b33e55
  8. Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can...: My email is (email address removed for privacy) 5e003253-a5fb-4612-8073-e4570dce263e
  9. home xbox reset request

in XBoX on Consoles
    home xbox reset request: My account was hacked by C4NT B3 T4M3D 6f7e7ecf-20b8-4421-a199-17c4bc3cd902
  10. Home Xbox Reset Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Reset Request: My gt is and I’m needing to reset my home Xbox for my other Xbox but it says I’m maxed even though I never did it. Please help me reset this. ca412b8b-7d72-4c9c-8084-f6c5c29b7c18