How can I reset my passcode for parental when I don't know the answer to the uestion

Discus and support How can I reset my passcode for parental when I don't know the answer to the uestion in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I reset the parental passcode I do not know the answer to the question 46103cef-7384-4463-898c-5202e3211d7e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fatcat_88, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Fatcat_88
    Fatcat_88 Guest

How can I reset my passcode for parental when I don't know the answer to the uestion

How do I reset the parental passcode I do not know the answer to the question

:)

Fatcat_88, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Fatcat_88 Win User

It's a 360 that was given to me so not registered to me nor do I know questions
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Which parental passcode are you referring to? If that's for your Xbox 360 parental controls, please check the link below on how to reset it.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se....
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Parental controls

Prince: This is incorrect. Recovering an account will only reset an Xbox LIVE passcode, not the parental passcode.

Dodge: The only way you can remove a parental passcode is to A) know the passcode, or B) know the answer to the security question.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Removing Passcode

That depends, are you referring to the Xbox LIVE passcode (to sign in to the account) or the Parental Passcode (download content, change settings)? The LIVE passcode can simply be reset by recovering your account, or going into the menu and disabling it
    (requires the passcode). The Parental passcode will not be affected by recovering, and can only be disabled by knowing the code or answering the security question.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

parental controls

Hi there,

From the console, go to Settings > family > select a content control setting > when prompted, enter the passcode.

If you don't recall the passcode, you can select Reset Pass Code and answer the pass code question that appears > select Done.

If you don't know the answer to the passcode question, you'll have to contact Xbox Support so they can assist in resetting it:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

More details can be found here:
    support.gtm.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. How can I reset my passcode for parental when I don't know the answer to the uestion - Similar Threads - reset passcode parental

2. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  3. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  4. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  5. Passcode reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Passcode reset: I bought son a Xbox 360 asking for passcode can’t access so want to reset it keeps asking for favourite food must been previous owner bought from eBay so not a clue thks in advance...
  6. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  7. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  8. How to reset passcode on xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode on xbox360: We don’t remember the passcode nor the answer to the security question bb96fb67-c74f-419f-b739-cb3b46413f1c
  9. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  10. How do i reset my xbox 360 S Passcode

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i reset my xbox 360 S Passcode: Hello again i know i hqve used forums alot for xbox 360 stuff but this is probably the last time i use it. I tried to play Modern warfare 2 (A amazing game) on my Xbox 360 and it says i need...