How can i reset my minecraft account login token?

Discus and support How can i reset my minecraft account login token? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I contacted mojang to reset my minecraft login token since i have been hacked out of my account. they said they cant do anything since i migrated to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andrei Niculescu1, Jan 20, 2023.

1. How can i reset my minecraft account login token?

I contacted mojang to reset my minecraft login token since i have been hacked out of my account. they said they cant do anything since i migrated to microsoft. These hackers can enter on my account any time they like. they said that even if i somehow change the login token they can just refresh the tokens they already have collected meaning they have full access to my account as long as they want. normally, i could reset the token all by myself but these hackers are preventing me from reseting my accounts password with a hack or something.

:)

Andrei Niculescu1, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. You'll be needing to reach Mojang support for it however it can't be recovered, the last resort is to create a new account. You can reach them here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. Hugo123-1 Win User

Minecraft Java Edition token stolen.

My computer got a virus that stole my minecraft launcher token. Can the token be reset to stop the person who stole it from using my account will the token be reset automatically after a period of time?
  4. Stas Noob Win User

Hacker log into my account in in-game client, how to log him off?

I know for sure my account data (password, login etc are secured). And he (hacker) dont have acces to my microsoft account. The issue is that he may have acces to my minecraft profile. How this works is due to mechanic that make life "easier" ironicly and let u login to your client once for some period of time and you dont have to login every time you open minecraft. It will be all fine but changing password doen't log him off (I know for sure bc he joined some server even after password change) and as long as he have minecraft open (where he logged before i changed passowrd) he can easly join any server from my acoount. I belive if any admin reset all my login tokens/session ID's everything will be totally fine. Thank you for your time-i hope i explained it a little bit better this time
  5. SD Dagge Win User

Fresh Start/Resetting Stats ??

how can i reset whit out a reset token
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How can I migrate back my Minecraft account form Microsoft login to Mojang login?

I tried to log in to my Minecraft account by Mojang login and failed. So I checked my Yahoo mail and noticed I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft login, I completely forgot why I did that! Now I can't log in back to my Minecraft because I don't remember the outlook mail I logged. How can I migrate it back? I tried to get the security key but the system is unable to authenticate. If there is no plan to migrate back to Mojang login, how can I get my refund back? I bought the redemption card from the kiosk back in 2017.

p.s. It's new account I made.
    "I tried to log in to my Minecraft account by Mojang login and failed. So I checked my Yahoo mail and noticed I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft login, I completely forgot why I did that!":

It started being made a requirement so thats probably why.

"How can I migrate it back?":

You cant as far as im aware.

"If there is no plan to migrate back to Mojang login, how can I get my refund back? I bought the redemption card from the kiosk back in 2017":

Odds are you probably cant and if you could it would probably have to be the kiosk company that would refund you since thats where it was purchased originally.
Thema:

1. How can i reset my minecraft account login token? - Similar Threads - reset minecraft account

2. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  3. Reset account when logging into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset account when logging into Minecraft launcher: Hello, there is a problem: when you log in to Minecraft Launcher, your account keeps resetting. Once, even when I entered the game, the multiplayer was locked.!!!...
  4. Account reset when logging into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account reset when logging into Minecraft launcher: Hello, there is a problem: When you log into Minecraft Launcher, your account is constantly reset. Once, even when I entered the game, Multiplayer was blocked. Original (rus): Здравствуйте,...
  5. My minecraft account email got hacked, and i dont have the transaction id, can i reset the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account email got hacked, and i dont have the transaction id, can i reset the...: Hello So my minecraft email got hacked and i dont have the transaction id but i can still login, is there any way to reset the email even if i dont have access to it ?...
  6. My minecraft progress reset after getting a microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft progress reset after getting a microsoft account: I just added a Microsoft account to my switch Minecraft and now all of my maps and Minecoins reset. How do I fix this? 14619b7d-13b0-4a2b-88fe-ccf91d3b3791
  7. is there a way to reset my minecraft account email back to the one that was used to signup...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way to reset my minecraft account email back to the one that was used to signup...: I migrated my minecraft acc and the email I migrated it to does not have acess I might of mispelled the email is there a way that I can reset it back to the old gmail and redo the migration...
  8. Minecraft reset account from ps4 to ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft reset account from ps4 to ps5: How do I start a new Minecraft account on ps5 as I cannot remember the email for my previously linked ps4 one and I am not able to get into servers 5a1df3f5-a82d-4407-9dbc-ab26b90930b8
  9. How do I reset which playstation account is connected to my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset which playstation account is connected to my Minecraft account.: I'm trying to login to Minecraft and when I went to sign in on my PS5 it says the playstation network already is already in use. Well this is the only playstation I've ever owned and there's no...
  10. Password reset emails not being sent for legacy Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset emails not being sent for legacy Minecraft account: So, many years ago before microsoft bought minecraft, I had purchased a minecraft account. I had used it happily for a while, then life got busy, etc. cut to last week. When I tried to login to...