How can I reset my gamerscore?

Discus and support How can I reset my gamerscore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I accidentally earned achievements on a game I didn't want and I'm wondering how to delete the gamerscore. I would make a new account and start over... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Count Dracula1, Jan 16, 2023.

1. How can I reset my gamerscore?

So I accidentally earned achievements on a game I didn't want and I'm wondering how to delete the gamerscore. I would make a new account and start over but I won't be able to use the gamertag I have now because it says it isn't allowed for some reason even though it's my current gamertag and I love me tag so I can't just make a new name. I'm thinking of modding achievements so the enforcement team resets my gamerscore but I don't want to get banned. What are my options?

:)

Count Dracula1, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible to remove achievements/gamerscore once it's earned .
  3. Count Dracula1 Win User

I've seen several people get their gamerscore removed by modding their gamerscore and then getting caught. I'm wondering if I can mod my gamerscore and then report myself to get it reset. I don't want to get banned though.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

if you do that you will have a permanent mark on your profile, you risk permanent ban too and losing all content, if they also reset your gamerscore for modding and don't ban(which is unlikely) you will never be able to earn gamer score in the games that you previously earned gamerscore.
  5. Original Colton Win User

How can i get my gamerscore reset?

Your going to need to wait, be patient. Your soon going to be labled as a cheater for the whole community to see. Also, please take note that the achievements you previously earned are not going to be earned again after your gamerscore is reset.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

How can i get my gamerscore reset?

Get someone to file a complaint on your GT and then wait for it to be reset. Be aware that once reset any achievements you had prior to the reset are locked and cannot be earned again post reset.
Thema:

1. How can I reset my gamerscore? - Similar Threads - reset gamerscore

2. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  3. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  4. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  5. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  6. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  7. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  8. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...
  9. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  10. Will my gamerscore be reset if a modder unlocks them in a multiplayer match?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my gamerscore be reset if a modder unlocks them in a multiplayer match?: I'm a little worried to play multiplayer Call of Duty Black Ops II on Xbox 360 since there have been reports of so called modders unlocking achievements automatically for you. My question is, will...