How can I request warranty repair if your website throws error and I can't speak with a human?

Discus and support How can I request warranty repair if your website throws error and I can't speak with a human? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and left thumbstick stopped working. It is still on warranty so I am trying to create a warranty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paulina R, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Paulina R
    Paulina R Guest

How can I request warranty repair if your website throws error and I can't speak with a human?

I bought Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and left thumbstick stopped working. It is still on warranty so I am trying to create a warranty request but the website fails with error saying "try again later". I am trying since over 3 weeks on various browsers and it still fails with the same error.

So I tried to contact support which puts me through Virtual Assistant. At some point it asks for a phone number for a callback but when I type it it also fails with an error.

How can I get my controller repaired, I only bought it like 4 months ago where I cannot create repair request or even talk to anybody?

:)

Paulina R, Sep 9, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Paulina R,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Paulina R,

We hope you are well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We're sorry to hear that you were unable to request warranty repair because of the error message. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Since, requesting repair and contacting support is done through the website. We would recommend you to do this on an InPrivate Browser (Browse InPrivate) or different browser. You may also connect to different network to check if you were not restricted or else use different device (PC or Mobile) to see if issue persist.

If issue persist and you cannot request repair and contact support. Feel free to share to us the error message/code you are experiencing.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Optical drive already died on Xbox One X (bought November 2017)

As machines are made by humans and humans are not perfect, machines are not perfect. That's what warranty coverage is for. Even if your console may be beyond its initial warranty period, it is covered by an additional warranty that will repair just about
    anything for a flat fee. You can
    sign on at this site
    to begin the repair request process.
  5. WPAK Win User

Problem with 4x controllers(Microsoft pad Xbox One S 6CL-00002)

6. Eden0032 Win User

Replacing the thermal paste on Xbox One X

Hi there,

Please do not attempt to repair the console yourself - this will void the warranty.

Please head to http://devicesupport.microsoft.com/ and sign in with your Microsoft Account. You can then check if your console is still under warranty.

Either way, you'll be able to request a repair/replacement through this website.

I hope this helps,

-
Thema:

1. How can I request warranty repair if your website throws error and I can't speak with a human? - Similar Threads - request warranty repair

2. Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 19th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  7. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request: "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for...
  8. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  9. Does anyone know how to submit a service request for Xbox under warranty in Malaysia? Usual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to submit a service request for Xbox under warranty in Malaysia? Usual...: Issue with Xbox Series S: The device shut off suddenly and now will not power on. I have tried changing power sockets, resetting the internal power supply, changing power cables etc but the device...
  10. How am I supposed to make Warranty Return Request when I just get an error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    How am I supposed to make Warranty Return Request when I just get an error message: Hi, I've spent most of my Sunday failing to get a Warranty Return Request set up. I have my device correctly shown on my Microsoft account with the serial number etc, and it's in Warranty until...