How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and...

Discus and support How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and get denied in review cause i have no understanding of why i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brannan crawford, Mar 29, 2023.

1. How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and...

How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and get denied in review cause i have no understanding of why i was banned when i was being targeted and harassed. Thinking lawsuit on both parties. I pay to much money and have spent to much time with xbox to just be banned for 8 days when I've NEVER been banned before. Like i jeed understanding. Microsoft needs to do better with people making these judgement calls for **** we pay for.

:)

Brannan crawford, Mar 29, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and get denied in review cause i have no understanding of why i was banned .

How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and get denied in review cause i have no understanding of why i was banned when i was being targeted and harassed. Thinking lawsuit on both parties. I pay to much money and have spent to much time with xbox to just be banned for 8 days when I've NEVER been banned before. Like i jeed understanding. Microsoft needs to do better with people making these judgement calls for **** we pay for.
    Did you retaliate in any way that would break the rules such as sending back a message with any profanity or anything like that?

If you did then you can also be suspended.
  3. Georges C. Win User

How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and get denied in review cause i have no understanding of why i was banned .

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Brannan, first I`m sorry what happened to you and your account, however we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  4. YELARAKA Win User

Racist Gamerz

Ok, I will send in a report then. He actually sent me some pretty racial stuff but I wasn't responding in a nice manner to say the least lol. It had me really pissed off how he was talking to people. I think I have one saved where he says "Dude I hate black
    people, They are lazy trash, and good for nothing". How would I report that message and I don't want t oget myself banned in the process for my responses that had a few choice words in them...non racial obviously but some profanity.
  5. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

Player Threatened and is Cyberbullying

I will say this Player is trying to use Racial Justice an is trying to Threat to get my Ip permanent banned for something I didn't do wrong

I have Reported him and Nothing has happened yet
  6. Bobby591 Win User

Enforcement

Thank you. It says that i used hate or sexual speach in a post. All i said was my freinds a mute if you bully her youll get booted. Thats nothing offencive at all
Thema:

How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and...

1. How can i report racial hate speach and get banned for 8 days when i did nothing qrong and... - Similar Threads - report racial hate

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  8. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  9. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  10. Why do racial slur reports not get banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do racial slur reports not get banned?: I just got a 2 day strike for responding to a guy who rage messaged me after losing. No profanity, no swears. The message got deleted by Xbox and I got banned. I've reported people sending racial...