How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near...

Discus and support How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Switched from ps4 to Xbox and sent a message of banter the other day to clarify I said [mod removed] and purposefully abbreviated so I could defend my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by brendan badal, Apr 8, 2023.

1. How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near...

Switched from ps4 to Xbox and sent a message of banter the other day to clarify I said [mod removed] and purposefully abbreviated so I could defend my case if Xbox got their meat crevices hurt about it but I can’t even repeal or defend my case. What kind of garbage is this policy where u cannot even defend yourself or have any say. Anyone else have any tips or info for me that I could use to repeal this. I seriously cant believe how easily butthurt Xbox moderation is compared to ps4.

:)

brendan badal, Apr 8, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near suspension worthy.?

Actually they are the same just ask the emo kid vs Nintendo sony and ms and yes there is a YouTube video

It doesn't matter if it was abbreviated or not

If it violates the terms of use it isn't allowed period

Note that the same rules apply on forums as you can see moderators edited it out

Everything must be rated E for everyone
  3. Georges C. Win User

How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near suspension worthy.?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Brendan, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Phantasy Star Online 2 Achievements Revealed.

The game is going to be 68GB's? Hmm, for some reason, I didn't think it'd be anywhere near that large. Then again, it shouldn't surprise me since games are just getting bigger and bigger.
  5. KiiDSpAZZ Win User

Third suspension for repealing

i was told to come here by Xbox support & they would email or reply back. Guess that was another lie. Is there a forum, email, or anywhere else they can be reached. My third suspension won't show on the page that shows suspension history. I did get suspended
    for repealing as it didn't happen until I repealed & I guarantee it wouldn't have if i never repealed. If you can link me to somewhere useful that would be nice.
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

Account Suspension

you will need to contact the xbox enforcement team, only they can repeal a ban , they can be reached at enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near...

1. How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near... - Similar Threads - repeal ban saying

2. Is there any way for me to repeal or talk to someone about this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way for me to repeal or talk to someone about this: I got told by someone in a party to go kys then I got a suspension bc I txt him back calling him the b word and now I'm suspended, I was just tryina defend myself cause you know I got told to go...
  3. Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.: Cant plant multiplayer from September 30th to the 14th of October. I didn't have Xbox live on the 30th too play any online games too be banned for. I just collected enough bottles and cans so I...
  4. Communication Suspension Repeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication Suspension Repeal: Hello, I’ve received a communications suspension on Xbox Live as of last night, and been told posting a question is how to appeal it. I was messaging my friend privately to invite him to a...
  5. Suspension Ban Repeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension Ban Repeal: To be honest, i dont even know why im banned. Literally havent done anything and it randomly pops up saying im banned. i woul dlike to appeal my case of suspension. So kinda upset and confused on...
  6. Enforcement Action doesn't have an option to repeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action doesn't have an option to repeal: I have been banned off of Xbox in October around the 15th it said that I would be able to play a week later on xbox live, the following week it didn't let me play and extended my ban for 2 more...
  7. My account is banned and the repeal process is giving me errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is banned and the repeal process is giving me errors: Is there any way to get a hold of someone that can review my case. The review questionnaire kept refreshing automatically and restarting itself until It reached its try limit and blocked me from...
  8. Enforcement action repeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action repeal: it does not let me repeal the Xbox enforcement action even though it's a week long ban e9e54cd8-5899-47e5-a9ed-1807b91245b7
  9. Repeal communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repeal communication ban: I think my account got banned. I got into an argument with another player and some nasty words were exchanged and I think I got banned. I am asking that you please repeal the ban. the account is...
  10. Communications ban repeal request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications ban repeal request: Just a few minutes ago, I was communications banned from a message I sent 6 months ago. Can anyone help me get this repealed? Thanks, caf91cfe-7800-481f-b8e5-48f3f8703f54