How can I remove my account from another Xbox remotely?

Discus and support How can I remove my account from another Xbox remotely? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I posted this in another Xbox support subreddit but I'd like as much info as possible. I have an Xbox one and a Series S. I got my siblings a One S... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sharp-Try-3084, Feb 5, 2023.

1. How can I remove my account from another Xbox remotely?

I posted this in another Xbox support subreddit but I'd like as much info as possible. I have an Xbox one and a Series S. I got my siblings a One S before I got my Series S and made the mistake of putting my account on it. I did so because I figured I pay for Gold/Live/Game Pass, etc (plus there were some downloaded games they liked that I owned) and I thought it would be a nice gesture for them and we could play together (we don't live together, I'm and adult, they're almost adults). Here's the problem, I'm never able to play on my Xboxes (especially my Series S) as my siblings are always on theirs. I tried talking to my family to get it off in person to no avail. I called Microsoft Support and they gave me a way to do it online but my account went right back on their Xbox. I did it again and changed my password. It's somehow BACK on their Xbox even though there's no way for them to know my new password. Is there a way for me to ACTUALLY remove my account from their Xbox? My credit card is linked to it and I can't remove it cuz of everything I'm paying for. I don't want to make a new account BECAUSE of the CC (and all my save data on all the games). Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Sharp-Try-3084
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sharp-Try-3084, Feb 5, 2023
  2. BigDame21 Win User

Xbox account

Hello,

As my other colleagues have said, there is no way to remotely remove your account from another Xbox. We recommend you change your password so that they can not access it.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

How can I remove my account from another xbox

To remove your account from any suspicious console, sign into Microsoft account | Devices. Under the device's name, select More actions > Remove.
  4. NunyaBidness1 Win User

Hello, it seems that my other xbox was eventually forced to retype the password, it was just a bit delayed. So I assume the other xbox has been forced to do the same thing after. Thabks for the help :)
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, easiest way is just change your login password. Require password for sign in.
  6. NunyaBidness1 Win User

See the thing is, I tried doing that to one of my own devices as a test and after doing that, I was still able to sign on on the "removed" device, again no password needed..
Thema:

How can I remove my account from another Xbox remotely?

1. How can I remove my account from another Xbox remotely? - Similar Threads - remove account another

2. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  3. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  4. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88
  5. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  6. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  7. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  8. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  9. my account has been disabled by another person entering and removing my access

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been disabled by another person entering and removing my access: my account was hacked and the hacker seems to have removed my whole access via my email, any ideas how to fix this? I cannot access any other means 74d169cb-72a9-4650-9ce2-241d76339191
  10. How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account: My son’s Xbox profile is linked to an email I no longer have access to. Is it better to just factory reset and start a new Microsoft account? Or are there any other options?...