how can I remove a family password if i don't know the password

Discus and support how can I remove a family password if i don't know the password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I bought a xbox 360 E console second hand and there is a family password on the console.How can I remove the password on the Xbox please I need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PushingCorn80, Jun 30, 2018.

1. how can I remove a family password if i don't know the password

Hi I bought a xbox 360 E console second hand and there is a family password on the console.How can I remove the password on the Xbox please I need help thank you send me a message please my number is 0814690535

:)

PushingCorn80, Jun 30, 2018
  2. Very push to me!!!!game with password

Hi... I download a tekken and when I try to play it he ask me for a family password... I and my family don't acctivat this... how I can to change password or remove the password?

SinisterGalaxy3, Jun 30, 2018
  3. I can not remove the family password

Hi you can kindly help me to remove the password familiar from the settings I can no longer delete it thanks in advance

RatingSteak8828, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 30, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

I can not remove the family password

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. NerveID Win User

How do I change the parental email address associated with a child account?

Same, dont know the password and I don't know how t o remove it.. :'(
  8. DeniqL Win User

I don't know how to reset my password.

Hi,Kaleb, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

In these type of cases, the only way to sort this out then is by going to the log in page with a secondary email and once there select “forgot password.” Choosing the “forgot password” option will send you the link to a form . You will need to fill it out and wait for Microsoft to contact you and try to help regain access to theaccount, :)

Here are the detailed instructions and tips to fill the form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  9. mineQuakePANDA Win User

Cannot Change Family Setting

i have a family password but i dont even know what it is and i dont know how to change it
Thema:

1. how can I remove a family password if i don't know the password - Similar Threads - remove family password

2. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  3. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  4. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  5. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  6. Do I need to remove my sons account from family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to remove my sons account from family?: Hi I bought a new Xbox X and have set it to my home with my account which has Xbox ultimate. My son uses my old Xbox one and has been using my ultimate pass to play games. I am aware this cant...
  7. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  8. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  9. How to remove family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family settings?: Hi all, I am currently trying to change my Account location/region however it is not letting me due to “Family settings” on my account. I have looked on my account and I was the host of a family,...
  10. I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission: Hiii I recently wanted to change my gamer tag. I have been in a family group so it needed permission from someone. So I went to my mothers since I have access account and removed me from the...