How Can I Remember My Password To The Email That Has Been Changed

Discus and support How Can I Remember My Password To The Email That Has Been Changed in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I Can’t Remember The Password That Has Been Changed 5d964f81-cb81-4589-8d6b-58b64323892d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Amelia Arya, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Amelia Arya
    Amelia Arya Guest

I Can’t Remember The Password That Has Been Changed

:)

Amelia Arya, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Amelia

If you don’t remember your account password you can reset it using the password reset link here
    https://account.live.com/password/reset

If you’re not able to reset the password in that way, I can advise you fill the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team
    https://account.live.com/acsr

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here including Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links for security policies
  3. TylerMarklew Win User

How do I found out the name of my parent account?

im having kinda the same problem, i cant remember my parents email adress OR password, how do i change
  4. zmoronicmanz Win User

email

So you would use the old email even if it has been canceled because that is the email associated with the parent account. If you do not remember the password then that is another issue and if that is the case just let me know and I will try and find the
    link to how to change the email associated with your windows live ID. Hope that helps for now
  5. AridLizard Win User

Only adult account in family no more available

even if the email account no longer exists, the email address should still work as the sign in for his Microsoft/Xbox account (as long as he can remember his password for Microsoft/Xbox)

if he doesn't remember the password then he can recover/change his password by following the guide in this link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/lost-password-solution

then once he has done that he can change the email address associated with his account as well as setting up 2 step verification

change email address

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

2 step verification

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12408/microsoft-account-how-to-use-two-step-verification

hope this helps
  6. Georges C. Win User

My alias, email and password has been changed.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Anothersmite, you tried the only two ways that are possible to recover an account, the first is through the form, and the second would be directly with Xbox support this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.
Thema:

1. How Can I Remember My Password To The Email That Has Been Changed - Similar Threads - Remember Password Email

2. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  3. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8
  4. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  5. So, I I remember my username and password to my old xbox account but not the email, how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So, I I remember my username and password to my old xbox account but not the email, how...: I have tried signing into all of my old email none of them work so I am stuck right now. 6672f826-d9f6-4415-9e69-a66cc781f1ca
  6. I can't remember my old accounts email but I know the password for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remember my old accounts email but I know the password for it: Am I able to get my old account back just by giving someone the password for my old xbox account. The account was originally made for someone else to use but I didn't realise the importance of it...
  7. I cleared cashe on my xbox one and i dont remember my password for old account i created a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cleared cashe on my xbox one and i dont remember my password for old account i created a...: cleared cashe on my xbox one and i dont remember my password for old account i created a new one i brought games online on old account on same console do i have to buy them again on my new account...
  8. Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...: Im trying to find it since it had the power rangers skin pack and founders cape in minecraft. I do have details about the xbox accounts profile picture and purchases in minecraft I made at that...
  9. Forgot My Email, still remembers my GamerTag and Password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot My Email, still remembers my GamerTag and Password: Forgot My Email, still remembers my GamerTag and Password. Anyway to recover it? Iav tried the recovery methods linked in the other threads but none are helpful....
  10. Remember Gamertag for Xbox but forgot email and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remember Gamertag for Xbox but forgot email and password: Hello there, so a few years ago I made a new account on Minecraft with the gamertag “CantonHK”. This account was my main used for playing Minecraft with friends and etc. The previous year,...