how can I regain access to my premium solitaire collection? it is paid up until June 20222...

Discus and support how can I regain access to my premium solitaire collection? it is paid up until June 20222... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My paid Premium solitaire collection suddenly doesn't show up for me to access. What can I do to find it? 30e8efc8-ba60-4ffd-acb2-5549a091848e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AvisWoehrle, Apr 10, 2022.

1. AvisWoehrle
    AvisWoehrle Guest

how can I regain access to my premium solitaire collection? it is paid up until June 20222...

My paid Premium solitaire collection suddenly doesn't show up for me to access. What can I do to find it?

:)

AvisWoehrle, Apr 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

how can I regain access to my premium solitaire collection? it is paid up until June 20222 but my PC suddenly no longer shows it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You will be needing to reach out to the game support in that way they can check it for you. Here you go: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. bleeman Win User

Solitaire Premium problems

I have lost access to my Premium Edition as well that doesn't expire until October. Once I completed the update to the Windows Anniversary Edition, 1607, is when this happened. Every now and then (maybe 1 in 10 times) it will come up as Premium Edition,
    but most of the time it doesn't. I'm having no trouble with the Microsoft Mahjong Collection only the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
  4. SnowBirdCarol Win User

Solitare Pyramid on Windows 8.1

Since upgrade to Win 8.1, Premium user bonus button entitled "Give me an Extra Deal" in (paid-up for a year) Premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes app. Other button entitled "Give me a Wild Card" does work. correctly. No "Upgrade
    Available" in Store available for installed Premium MS Solitaire.. I am hesitant to uninstall/reinstall for fear I will need to pay again. Unsure how my account is linked to the Xbox name given me by the game. Can you help?
  5. rxwife Win User

Microsoft Solitaire star club

I subscribed to the Premium (one year) Microsoft Solitaire Collection yesterday after my one month was up. I think it's a rip-off since no second round of Star Club games is available yet. I think those of us who have paid the one year premium should be
    reimbursed somehow until they have more games ready. It shouldn't have been advertised or offered if it wasn't ready!

Kat
  6. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
Thema:

1. how can I regain access to my premium solitaire collection? it is paid up until June 20222... - Similar Threads - regain access premium

2. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  3. How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for: I recently tried to log into my other account on my Xbox series s and it said I needed to log in on the web. However I have forgotten my email for that account so I am unable to do so. I would...
  4. Help with regaining access to gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with regaining access to gamertag: Hi, I set up an account for my son a few years ago. 6 months ago he sold his Xbox so he deleted everything off of it so the new owner couldn’t access our card details etc. However, we now have...
  5. I've had my account stolen and I want to know how I can regain access

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account stolen and I want to know how I can regain access: Recently, my brother was playing minecraft, when he had his account hacked. upon further inspection, the hacker has deleted his microsoft account (registered under gmail) and since then we have...
  6. Regain access to Minecraft Java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regain access to Minecraft Java account: I have lost access to my Mojang account when I switched computers. I still have the receipt to my order> Order ID: #75b9ce8e0d7e48e790d10428555447a3 Transaction ID: braintree:cthepde7 Can you...
  7. Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?: A while ago, I created a Microsoft account with a burner email address and used it to redeem a prepaid Minecraft card. I had it set up so that the only way I could log in was to receive a sign-in...
  8. How would I regain the access to my minecraft account back when I no longer have access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How would I regain the access to my minecraft account back when I no longer have access to...: I do not know any login credentials to my minecraft account, would I still be able to regain it on my new windows 11 computer? 5c1e89e5-71f4-4991-8cc9-aff9672f87c1
  9. How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...: How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on the account and my phone number? b2f5cfcd-77e0-4bef-8985-5495922f8f7e
  10. How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account: hello i was playing minecraft afew days ago and it says loged in from another device or something like that i could not login back to my own account the next day i have proof that OneHandWarrior...