How can i regain access to my account? (cant acces email to change password and...

Discus and support How can i regain access to my account? (cant acces email to change password and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My emails were hacked and passwords changed, i use my account to play minecraft only however i cannot login due to the password reset being sent to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SolidSock, Jan 26, 2023.

1. SolidSock
    SolidSock Guest

How can i regain access to my account? (cant acces email to change password and...

My emails were hacked and passwords changed, i use my account to play minecraft only however i cannot login due to the password reset being sent to my locked out email, and the mobile verifivation code not sending to my phone, i have already created 2 suppourt tickets and both responses were useless, have i lost my account and the 15£ i paid for the game?

:)

SolidSock, Jan 26, 2023
  2. D2DBD Win User

Moving GamerTag on XBoxOne

We can no longer access the old account email and therefore cannot reset the password as necessary, but just entered a request for Microsoft to change the email address on that old account so we can regain access. It seems that will be necessary to be able
    to effectively use this GamerID in the future. Once this is accomplished, will follow up if we still cannot figure out how to resolve this issue.
  3. papi gudi Win User

How can I get again my account

The problem is that they change my email and I dont know the new email so I cant acces it to change the password or something I have the gmail account but when I put it in microsoft it tells me id dosnt exsist any more
  4. onyxishere Win User

Invalid email domain and afterward problems

Sorry to hear it. The best anyone can offer here is to see if you can change the password using the instructions at this link

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Beyond that, because the email address you're talking about does not exist for you there may be nothing that can be done about it.

If you do manage to regain access to the account by changing the password then I would recommend changing the email address associated with the account to prevent issues again in the future.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Problem trying to regain profile

my original profile is Deathwolf613 witch is the one I'm trying to regain access too. This one i made is jest a substitute till i can regain my profile again.
    with the xbox one you have to have a Microsoft account to go with your profile.

so there is an email and password that would go with the accounts somewhere.

Now if you dont remember the email and password you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them the gamer tag and if they can verify the ownership of the account then they can give you the email associated with the account.
  6. otsmania Win User

I can't remember my Minecraft microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag.

I was able to remember the email by the saved accounts on my browser, since both passwords are equal I was able to regain access

thank you very much
Thema:

1. How can i regain access to my account? (cant acces email to change password and... - Similar Threads - regain access account

2. Regaining access to an old Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Regaining access to an old Xbox account: So, I’ve got a current Xbox account but I had one many years ago before I switched to PlayStation, I’ve found the account so can confirm it still exists, but the email was a tied to zune, so I...
  3. How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for: I recently tried to log into my other account on my Xbox series s and it said I needed to log in on the web. However I have forgotten my email for that account so I am unable to do so. I would...
  4. I've had my account stolen and I want to know how I can regain access

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account stolen and I want to know how I can regain access: Recently, my brother was playing minecraft, when he had his account hacked. upon further inspection, the hacker has deleted his microsoft account (registered under gmail) and since then we have...
  5. Regain access to Minecraft Java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Regain access to Minecraft Java account: I have lost access to my Mojang account when I switched computers. I still have the receipt to my order> Order ID: #75b9ce8e0d7e48e790d10428555447a3 Transaction ID: braintree:cthepde7 Can you...
  6. Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?: A while ago, I created a Microsoft account with a burner email address and used it to redeem a prepaid Minecraft card. I had it set up so that the only way I could log in was to receive a sign-in...
  7. How would I regain the access to my minecraft account back when I no longer have access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How would I regain the access to my minecraft account back when I no longer have access to...: I do not know any login credentials to my minecraft account, would I still be able to regain it on my new windows 11 computer? 5c1e89e5-71f4-4991-8cc9-aff9672f87c1
  8. How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...: How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on the account and my phone number? b2f5cfcd-77e0-4bef-8985-5495922f8f7e
  9. How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account: hello i was playing minecraft afew days ago and it says loged in from another device or something like that i could not login back to my own account the next day i have proof that OneHandWarrior...
  10. Is there a way to regain access to an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to regain access to an old account: So my old console was stolen a long time ago and I had my first ever profile on there and I wanted to see if there was a way I could regain access to it only problem is i only remember my gamertag...