How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold?

Discus and support How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I did turn off auto renewal on my Xbox Gold membership back in May. However, last night it auto-charged me for Xbox Gold again even though I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ryno603, Sep 1, 2019.

1. ryno603
    ryno603 Guest

I did turn off auto renewal on my Xbox Gold membership back in May. However, last night it auto-charged me for Xbox Gold again even though I specifically remember turning it off. I do not want the membership. I need my money back and I do not see a refund
    option. This is unacceptable of Microsoft and I need my money back.

:)

ryno603, Sep 1, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox live gold

That happen because on your xbox live gold subscription is on auto renew. You can check it here : http://account.microsoft.com/subscriptions .

When you buy xbox live gold directly from Microsoft you get auto renew automatically (prepaid cards will ask after redeem if you want auto renew), if you didnt want to renew, you should disable auto renew on the link above before the expire date or you will
    be charged again.

For refund or billing related questions you will need to contact the official Xbox Support. They are the only ones that can determine if a refund is possible or not.

To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

How to cancel your Xbox subscription online

1. Sign in to the Services & subscriptions page of your Microsoft account using the button above.
    2. Select Payment & billing under the subscription you’d like to manage, and then select Cancel. If you don't see your subscription, make sure you’re signed in to the correct Microsoft account for that subscription.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions:
      1. If recurring billing is on, an option to end your subscription on its expiration date will be displayed, which will turn off recurring billing. An option to end your subscription immediately may also be available, depending on your subscription’s status.
      2. If recurring billing is off, a message will confirm that your subscription is already paid up through its expiration date.
      3. If your subscription is past due or suspended, you must pay the past-due balance before canceling. See the Important note above.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. yobrizo Win User

Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal

Hello. Auto renew is automatic when you buy your suscription in xbox xbore. You can cancell the auto renew in your profile and cancell suscription and refund in

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/how-to-cancel-xbox-subscription
  6. Lollamia Win User

Gold Membership

If your oldest son doesn't need the account with annual subscription , you can turn off the Auto renewal.

Check the following support page to know how to stop Auto renewal#
    support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Regards
Thema:

1. How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold? - Similar Threads - refund auto renew

2. Auto Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto Refund: hi, 2 of my games got refunded, its strange since im did not request personally for this one. can i get them back? i already reply microsoft-noreply but theres no update until now. Warmth...
  3. When can I get a refund? - Grand Theft Auto Online

in XboX Insiders
    When can I get a refund? - Grand Theft Auto Online: On 2022. 08. 15. I bought GTA online on my xbox series s. It turned out to be the wrong version so I requested a refund. But I never got my money back. When and how can I get a refund? I can show...
  4. refund of auto debited amount for microsoft 365 subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund of auto debited amount for microsoft 365 subscription: 5299/-amount has debited in my account without intimation so tht i want to get the whole amount back ...what should i do? 0964f6c7-5e0c-4738-a7d9-e5d720778753
  5. Refund for Live Gold auto renewal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for Live Gold auto renewal: Hi, Just noticed a 49.99 charge through PayPal for Xbox Live Gold dates 16th February. I did not know it was set to auto renew. I would not have purchased at the moment as I barely have the money...
  6. Cyberpunk 2077 auto refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 auto refund: I check my email today found a email from Microsoft store saying my digital copy of cyberpunk 2077 was refunded. I went over turn my console on and went to my games and apps saw my copy was still...
  7. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  8. I need a refund on my Xbox live gold. Say I had auto renewal off but I still had to pay.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on my Xbox live gold. Say I had auto renewal off but I still had to pay.: I need my money back and you guys can have your gold back. I hadn’t auto renewal off but thank you guys. 6166e3e4-49b0-4d5e-94f8-7f91c28b3066
  9. Xbox Game pass auto charged me and I want a refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass auto charged me and I want a refund: hello, a month ago i used a code for a free month of the game pass and this morning I woke up to a charge from microsoft saying that my gamepass was renewed. I didnt want it renewed i just wanted...
  10. Refund for membership auto renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for membership auto renew: I forgot to cancel auto renewal for my Xbox live gold membership, and I was recently charged, although I don't use my Xbox anymore, and I would like a refund 6c43c4cb-2c85-46ce-9bb0-f3228302958c