How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged

Discus and support How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged 4dbdbffd-f4ee-44de-9d77-7f710942924a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lupita Hernandez, Nov 13, 2022.

1. How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged

:)

Lupita Hernandez, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Contact the retailer you purchased it from to see if they will.
  3. Bayron Pavon Win User

I have a damaged gift card, how do I get a new code

Damaged gift card how do I get a new code
    I missed some number of my Xbox gift card.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

I bought a gift card, but when i tried redeeming it. It said it was redeemed already

Hi Carlos, my name is Oskayra happy to respond to you today.

There are two possible explanations for this problem:

The gift card has already been redeemed by someone else. This can happen if the card was stolen or lost, or if someone bought it and then redeemed it without your knowledge.
    There is a problem with the card code. This can happen if the code is misspelled or damaged.

If the gift card has already been redeemed by someone else, you may be able to get a refund from the seller or the store where you bought it.

If there is a problem with the code on the card, you may be able to get a new gift card from the merchant or the store where you purchased it.

Here are some tips to avoid this problem in the future:

Buy gift cards from authorized dealers. This will help reduce the risk of card theft or loss.
    Check the card code carefully before redeeming the card. Make sure it is spelled correctly and is not damaged.
    Keep the receipt for your purchase. This will help you get a refund if there is a problem with the card.

Kind regards, Oskayra
  5. V.I. Houston Win User

I have Xbox gift card and code is damage

I can't redeem my code on my Xbox gift card it's damage
  6. Zenosos Win User

xbox/ Gift card

Using gift cards for other regions for example euro when you're in pounds will be unusable in the UK store, the gift card can only be redeemed on the currency store. If you want a refund for the gift card I recommend contacting the seller where you bought
    the code to see if they can offer anything in return.
Thema:

1. How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged - Similar Threads - refund gift card

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...: Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I haven’t received my Microsoft credit back after the refund was approved, could someone help me please?...
  4. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  5. If I refund my madden 24 will I get my money back on my gift card that I used to buy it on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I refund my madden 24 will I get my money back on my gift card that I used to buy it on?: I just bought the standard edition of madden 24 and I want to refund it. If I do refund it I want to know would it go back to the gift card that I used to buy it on...
  6. Someone Hacked my Microsoft account and sent xbox gift cards. How do I get refunds?

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone Hacked my Microsoft account and sent xbox gift cards. How do I get refunds?: First of all I have no idea about how my account got hacked as the passwords are not saved in the browser. Secondly, for a company like microsoft it is unexpected that they don't even send code to...
  7. How can i refund xbox gift card from gas station.

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i refund xbox gift card from gas station.: I purchased xbox gift card from gas station. but i purchased worng. I don't use it. no scratch anything. How can i refund it? 25be460e-0fd5-4283-a1ee-23d086937769
  8. Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card: I bought a 20$ Fortnite gift card but when I put in the code it was wrong I tried to redo the entire thing but it wouldn’t let me c4e8a375-707a-428d-84fb-e2afb5d2b566
  9. Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...: Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them? 3663a118-f3a3-43ec-8f47-695b78ad9c62
  10. How do I get a refund on a X Box gift card that doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund on a X Box gift card that doesn't work.: I purchased two $100.00 gift cards for a friend, one card doesn't work. How do I get a refund or replacement card. 1e42e74f-2027-4bb9-8f5a-31d242d89c53