How can I reedem a code from another region?

Discus and support How can I reedem a code from another region? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought discord nitro but I cant reedem the code and always get this error:"This code can't be redeemed.It was purchased in a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cacialin, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Cacialin
    Cacialin Guest

I recently bought discord nitro but I cant reedem the code and always get this error:"This code can't be redeemed.It was purchased in a different region from your account." I tried to change the region but I still keep getting this error.

:)

Cacialin, Mar 21, 2023
  2. MarissGrants Win User

hello, i have the same issue. there is no way to check where is the redeemed code from, it dosent even accept the region i live in
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

i'm sorry but you cannot use assets from another region. You also cannot purchase codes from unauthorized third party retailers.

Attempting to do so can lead to account and hardware bans
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Cacialin, unfortunately it is not possible, the code would have to be from the same region you are in so that you could redeem it.
  5. MarekPérez Win User

Xbox game Pass Ultimate

Where can i reedem code from Crunchyroll ?
  6. Kristupas45 Win User

Can't redeem Xbox Live Code

Do the card satisfy youre region or try reedem code on the pc if the code have been already used it will say.
Thema:

1. How can I reedem a code from another region? - Similar Threads - reedem code another

2. Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?: Recently I have bought Sea of Thieves on Steam and I have some points to use on Microsoft Rewards. I'd like to buy the 1000 Ancient coins pack for Sea of Thieves, but in terms and requirements it...
  3. Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...: Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help 77cf5083-5a05-45c0-8678-2bea27168c1f
  4. What is my last code reedem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is my last code reedem ?: What is my last code reedem ? 2544fe14-248f-4819-b03d-dfc291411bb4
  5. Reedem a Fortnite Dlc Code on the Wrong Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Reedem a Fortnite Dlc Code on the Wrong Account: I reedem one Dlc code for Fortnite but unlucky the wrong epic games account was linked to my Xbox. So i bought another Dlc code but now when i try to reedem the new code it says i allready...
  6. Can´t reedem code for Fallout 1st (ultimate perks)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t reedem code for Fallout 1st (ultimate perks): Good evening, after instaling Fallout 76 and sucesfully redeeming "survival bundle" from Ultimate perks I can´t redeem the Fallout 1st (one free month) perk. I tried reedem that on Xbox app on...
  7. reedem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    reedem code: i have been trying to reedim my code but it says code not active yet what do i do. 26b35405-d336-411c-b18b-41879c1b30dc
  8. Xbox gift card code scratched off and not able to reedem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card code scratched off and not able to reedem: Hi i bought a xbox gift card and i had leftmit on my bed my baby brother went to my bed and got it and scratched it off and now i can not see the code is there any possible way i can get a new one...
  9. Reedem code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reedem code not working: Hello so i bought discord nitro and went to redeem my xbox code and and it said "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." and i dont...
  10. Reedem code already used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reedem code already used: i bough flight simulator on a thirdparty site. they give me a code that i put into microsoft store but it say me that the key is already used from the first time i try.i already contacted the site...