How can I recover my son's original xbox profile?

Discus and support How can I recover my son's original xbox profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my son's original xbox profile was set up on the app as far as I remember..when gmail did the whole prove ur age/add to parent supervisor or get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kimberly Wilson2, Mar 22, 2023.

1. How can I recover my son's original xbox profile?

So my son's original xbox profile was set up on the app as far as I remember..when gmail did the whole prove ur age/add to parent supervisor or get locked out of ur account deal (which is a whole different set of ridiculousness) I added his email to my family safety app in which they still locked him out of. So now of course that is the email for his profile..went thru the whole verification process and even got a email saying that identity has been verified BUT when I clicked the link and put his email in to reset password now they can't find the account? I've read and search trying to find and answer on what to do? Aggrevated and ready to give up

:)

Kimberly Wilson2, Mar 22, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It is still possible to recover, as long as you have the phone number linked to the microsoft account, just perform the recovery using the appropriate form

https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. TOUGH LEWIE Win User

Console banned

After talking to my son the only thing he can thing he can think of is that he let a friend recover his profile on my son's console. Is that a bannable offence?
  4. RickDittmer Win User

Gamertag transfer

How can I recover my original acct information... ?
  5. USMC 90 95 Win User

Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now.

The weird thing is that my son and wife both have profiles and on a different xbox and theirs still works just fine. I went to my sons xbox and tried to recover my profile on his and it gets the same error code as I get on my xbox.

Why do I have the feeling this won't be able to be fixed?
  6. Gabjam13 Win User

error 8016FE6D transferring gamertag from one account to another

I am trying to recover my sons gamertag, that XBOX told me to delete, so that he can get all his saved data back. Any ideas on how I can do this? I talked to XBOX and they are no help. Tried redownloading his profile but it is only downloading his new gamertag
    info not the old...ugh any ideas?
Thema:

1. How can I recover my son's original xbox profile? - Similar Threads - recover son's original

2. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  5. I need help with recovering my son password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with recovering my son password: I need assistance. We bought our son a new xbox when putting in his email he forgot his password. Please assist me as I tried everything possible f2496e23-9c01-49b9-a747-67891eb08e1d
  6. My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now: I have two child's account under my main account. For both I purchased a license for Minecraft. Now my son, yesterday received an information that his email linked to the microsoft has changed...
  7. Many failed attempts to recover my sons Hotmail account and get him back into his Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Many failed attempts to recover my sons Hotmail account and get him back into his Xbox...: I've been in the same situation. It is amazing to me that because I didn't update the cell number attached to my son's Hotmail account he is no longer able to log in to his Microsoft account to...
  8. How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He started playing again now that he's grown?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He started playing again now that he's grown?: How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He is grown now, started playing again and tells me it was all connected to my email? 363ed5ca-01c5-4b53-b690-e9c9fe0554a2
  9. How do I recover my son's rec room account in occlusion 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my son's rec room account in occlusion 2?: My son is unable to access his Jr rec room account. How do we recover his account? e8e9f1e0-dd39-4df0-8d84-40b71c73b020
  10. Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA: My son was locked out of his Xbox Account after too many unsuccessful login attempts. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the phone used to setup 2FA, and do not have the 25 Digit Account...