How can i recover my Microsoft account if my outlook email and Xbox were locked

Discus and support How can i recover my Microsoft account if my outlook email and Xbox were locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I recover my outlook account and my Xbox account if I have been locked out of both of them for suspicious activity? I summited a form but was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jpomb, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Jpomb
    Jpomb Guest

How can I recover my outlook account and my Xbox account if I have been locked out of both of them for suspicious activity? I summited a form but was denied access because lack of information. I have had this account since the 360 and i haven’t changed or used the email since. Nor do I have the number associated with the account. Every time I try to get help by calling or going on their support pages they tell me to verify my account that a both locked. They have a form but don’t ask you anything that could really prove it’s you. Like last of SS a number former addresses a picture of your license? Nothing. Please help me

:)

Jpomb, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jpomb, unfortunately the only way to unlock the account is through the link below and fill out the form you have already filled out.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not perform this process that goes directly to Microsoft.

Account has been locked

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...
  3. Kiesey Win User

My account has been locked

Hi,

Being locked out of your Xbox profile and/or your Microsoft account can surely be very frustrating and hopefully, the tips and tools available can assist you to get everything recovered.

If you've already used our Lost Password Solution and have filled out the online account recovery form, you would have received an
    email confirmation, you should have then received a response to the request within 24 hours of the confirmation email. The email will would either provide a reset link for your password, or state that there was not enough information to process or verify your
    identity.

If you have not received either of those notifications, then it is recommended to fill out the online account recovery form again and attempt to provide further information concerning your account. I personally recommend that you follow the steps from the
    Lost Password Solution as best you can as this tool contains a lot of helpful tips and information regarding recovering your account successfully. This form is the fastest way possible to recover your account or reset your password.

Should you be referring to a lock directly on your Microsoft account/Outlook email rather than your Xbox profile, then I would alternatively recommend the support article Unlock
    your Microsoft account or Outlook email
    to unlock the account.

Regards,
  4. David Wirsching Win User

i lost acsess to an minecraft account and can not acsess the outlook conected to it. i need help getting my minecraft account

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry that you are having problems with your Outlook account, to recover your Outlook account you must visit the account recovery page
    Go to the Microsoft account recovery page: Recover Microsoft Account.
    Select FORGOT MY PASSWORD and click NEXT

Then you must Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to recover.

and then Microsoft will guide you through several steps to verify that you are the account owner. This may include sending a verification code to your associated phone number or a recovery email address.

then you must choose between ;
    Recover Via Phone Number.
    Recover via Recovery Email.

and once the entire process is completed you should have access to your Outlook account
    Best regards.
  5. Patrick Murphy5 Win User

Xbox tech support made my account inaccessible.

Yes. That's what happened. So now I have 2 additional outlook emails that were set as primaries and my original emails were removed. One of the new outlook primaries logs me into my guest account. The other new outlook email takes me to a new xbox account that I've never used before. And neither of the other email addresses work. So I can't get into my main account.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Account Locked For No Reason!

Hello @Unixea!

Being locked out of your Xbox profile and/or your Microsoft account can surely be very frustrating and hopefully, the tips and tools we have available can assist you to get everything recovered. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the tools necessary to recover the account for you.

If you've already used our Lost Password Solution and have filled out the online account recovery form, you would have received an email confirmation, you should have then received a response to the request within 24 hours of the confirmation email. The email will would either provide a reset link for your password, or state that there was not enough information to process or verify your identity.

If you have not received either of those notifications, then it is recommended to fill out the online account recovery form again and attempt to provide further information concerning your account. I personally recommend that you follow the steps from the Lost Password Solution as best you can as this tool contains a lot of helpful tips and information regarding recovering your account successfully. This form is the fastest way possible to recover your account or reset your password.

Should you be referring to a lock directly on your Microsoft account/Outlook email rather than your Xbox profile, then I would alternatively recommend the support article Unlock your Microsoft account or Outlook email to unlock the account.

Go ahead and give the troubleshooting another try and please let us know the results.
Thema:

1. How can i recover my Microsoft account if my outlook email and Xbox were locked - Similar Threads - recover Microsoft account

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  5. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?: Hello My microsoft account was taken. The email was switched and the number was deleted. I have no other way to sign in that Microsoft is asking for to get it back. Is there any other sign of hope...
  8. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  9. I cant recover my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant recover my Microsoft account: It wont let me recover my account through the form as even when I type in the recovery form and complete it the automated system says its wrong when i know its right as I'm still signed in on it...
  10. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...