How can i recover my deleted world

Discus and support How can i recover my deleted world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted my world and i dont know how to recover it. N i dont say this ina bad way but u guys should add something where the deleted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 2304shii, Dec 25, 2022.

1. 2304shii
    2304shii Guest

I accidentally deleted my world and i dont know how to recover it. N i dont say this ina bad way but u guys should add something where the deleted worlds end up at that get permanently deleted after 30 days.

:)

2304shii, Dec 25, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I understand that you wanted to recover your deleted Minecraft world. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

There is no option to recover deleted world with Minecraft on console. But if ever this is due to file corruption the system will automatically fix it. I would suggest if you submit a ticket with Minecraft Support to get assistance.

Thank you.
  3. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

How to recover a deleted world

Hi Damienz gaming9,

Thanks for your post. Have you lost progress in any other games? You may want to try recovering your world by using the option "Sync Old Worlds" in the Minecraft Menu.

Please let us know how this goes.
  5. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

At The Moment There Is No Current Way To Get Back Your World If It Froze And Exited It Would Go Back To The Latest Autosave So The World Will Have To Be New But Best Help, Contact Mojang.
  6. Zero420override Win User

You can do a hard reset and power cycle, after the console is fully restarted load the game. if that doesn't work then you may just need to do a reinstall of the game. Hope this helped in some small way.

Keep Calm & Game On!
Thema:

1. How can i recover my deleted world - Similar Threads - recover deleted world

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  4. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  5. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  6. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....
  7. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  8. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back ea2bca98-9651-4ed9-a0c3-53aa0fbe57b3
  9. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back 72836aec-3c30-4013-ba88-c7e03e96d1e9
  10. can you recover deleted realm worlds on the nintendo switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you recover deleted realm worlds on the nintendo switch?: I deleted my realm a while back and i forgot to make a copy of the world. Is there any way to recover it? fb8a1167-6bf8-448b-9d2f-c3981fb677c5