How can I recover my child's hacked by @rambler.ru account?

Discus and support How can I recover my child's hacked by @rambler.ru account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, despite my efforts to recover my child's microsoft / xbox account (forms completed for recovery procedures, declined unfortunately by your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Scrob Catalin, Jun 7, 2023.

1. How can I recover my child's hacked by @rambler.ru account?

Hello, despite my efforts to recover my child's microsoft / xbox account (forms completed for recovery procedures, declined unfortunately by your staff, although I provided all the necessary information requested), I didn't manage to recover access. Hacker just changed fraudulent account alias with another email account (c...@rambler.ru), received in recovery email set notifications with security code request/alias changed etc, deleted all the verification tools since nothing worked as a recovery method, and now all the resources from that account are lost in space (game purchases, etc).

Please let me know how can I get in touch with a real decision maker from Microsoft, whom I can demonstrate I'm the legitimate owner of that account, in order to re-establish access to my child account.

Thank you.

:)

Scrob Catalin, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I am sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in.

Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

It's not guaranteed that they will be able to successfully recover your account. However you could try to check your options from them. Please contact them through https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us > click Contact us > choose Subscription & billing > choose I don't recognize a charge > describe the issue > click Next > See contact options > Chat online. It should work.
  3. SimonBasnet Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

hi my minecraft java account got hacked (microsoft account) and when i try to recover there is rambler.ru to send

email idk what i do now
  4. Vardagul Win User

I need assistance with Minecraft java,

Hi there! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your current situation. I understand your frustration but, don't worry, I will help you get this sorted out.

Since your email was changed to rambler.ru, which means your account was hacked.

Follow the instructions on this interactive tool to recover your hacked account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  5. khizar hasan1 Win User

Lost Minecraft Account (Microsoft)

Were u hacked by any rambler.ru account
  6. Niko_# Win User

Lost Minecraft Account (Microsoft)

Rambler.ru hacked my microsoft account and deleted it :( im very sad

i think that i will need to buy another minecraft account
Thema:

1. How can I recover my child's hacked by @rambler.ru account? - Similar Threads - recover child's hacked

2. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  5. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  6. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  7. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  8. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  9. How to recover my childs hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover my childs hacked account: I have been trying to recover my son's account for over a week now. I am not able to get a person on the phone to talk with me. The person who hacked my son's account not only changed the email...
  10. Child consent deleted, can't recover it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child consent deleted, can't recover it: Hi, I had Minecraft, my daughter didn't, we wanted to play Minecraft together on a server that I host at home. So I wanted to buy the game for her too. She created her microsoft account jokingly...