How can i recover a minecraft account associated with a microsoft account that was hacked...

Discus and support How can i recover a minecraft account associated with a microsoft account that was hacked... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; about a month ago i lost my microsoft account that i migrated my minecraft account to. the hacker changed the email and passowrd of the account so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Seth Mcdonald, Jan 27, 2023.

1. How can i recover a minecraft account associated with a microsoft account that was hacked...

about a month ago i lost my microsoft account that i migrated my minecraft account to. the hacker changed the email and passowrd of the account so i lost all access to it. im wondering if its possible to get my minecraft account back and to reassociate it with my new microsft account.

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other ***

:)

Seth Mcdonald, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

I appreciate the response.

I understand that the hacking incident happened pre-migration era however I'm afraid you will need to know the Microsoft account that was hacked and associated with your Minecraft account in order to recover your Minecraft.

Once you know the Microsoft email account, try to contact Microsoft Xbox Support again to request for an escalation to recover your account from the hacker.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Vardagul Win User

How to retrieve hacked and deleted Microsoft account

Hi there! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

Once the Microsoft account is deleted, it will not be possible to recover your Minecraft account.

However, if you can still see your Minecraft account being used by the hacker, it means your Microsoft account is still not yet deleted.

You can try to recover your account by following the interactive tool at this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  4. Kathy A. Win User

My Microsoft account got hacked, What about my Minecraft account?

Hello LiOrTQ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to recover your Minecraft account because your Microsoft account was hacked. We know how important it is for you to access the account especially as it is linked to your Minecraft. I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can to help you with the process.

We know how important it is for you to get back to your world. Should you use Microsoft account for your Minecraft, that would be consider as Microsoft account still, we cannot access your data and do transfer of ownership of game or separate Minecraft from your hacked Microsoft account. However, we can assist you with your Microsoft account recovery by using login help tool.

Based on your description, you contacted support for account recovery. We would like to let you know that no one has an access nor know the access of your account as much as you do. Only account owner can recover the account as this contains their own personal data and preference. To ensure that you can recover your hacked account. We can only suggest that you click the link below and read the information on the website. Your hacked or compromised Microsoft account can only be recovered in this manner.

Link: How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Account recovery is in your hands, we hope you will be able to access it back.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. WattyNuela Win User

My Outlook account doesn't "exist" anymore so can I get my minecraft account back somehow?

Hello there, I know the following reply can be frustrating, but if you’re not able to recover the account, unfortunately your Microsoft account and the contents associated with it (like Minecraft progress and purchase) are lost.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Account recovery is too confusing

If you migrated Minecraft to your Microsoft account, and it was this account that was hacked, it will be the one you have to try to recover.
Thema:

How can i recover a minecraft account associated with a microsoft account that was hacked...

1. How can i recover a minecraft account associated with a microsoft account that was hacked... - Similar Threads - recover minecraft account

2. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  3. please i need to recover my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    please i need to recover my minecraft account: hello, 1 year ago my microsoft account was stolen and then they change the email and i couldn't log in into minecraft anymore i contacted the microsoft support and they said they blocked that...
  4. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  5. Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?: Ive recently lost my Minecraft account without knowing, and recently ive tried to log back in. Problem being it said “My Email wasnt linked to an account”. Which i found very weird and recently...
  6. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering stolen minecraft account.: Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with...
  7. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  8. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...
  9. Recovering Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Lost Minecraft Account: I migrated my account in June 2022, I had to change my name as it said my old name was taken. After this I lost all my data on all servers, as well as my skins and cape. I was wondering if I could...
  10. How do I recover a Hacked Minecraft account??

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a Hacked Minecraft account??: My Minecraft account got hacked. I saw log-in attempts on my microsoft account, changed my password and still someone kept logging into my minecraft account and communicating with signs on a...