How can I re-change my country/region ?

Discus and support How can I re-change my country/region ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanted to update my Country on my Xbox Account (I'm on pc). But at the moment of changing region the drop down shows languages first so I thought it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Martin Fernandez V, Dec 22, 2022.

1. How can I re-change my country/region ?

I wanted to update my Country on my Xbox Account (I'm on pc). But at the moment of changing region the drop down shows languages first so I thought it wanted my language before choosing the region. To which I clicked English (United States). But I thought it was to put in my language so now I can't change my region and all the support posts say is how to change it the first time. I am currently in Mexico but I speak English. I want to change my region to Mexico to be able to make some purchases.

How can I re-change my country/region ? [​IMG]

:)

Martin Fernandez V, Dec 22, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

No as you are stuck for 3 months it's is a hard limit and you were asked to confirm 3 x
  3. Omar Magdy 98 Win User

Country region changing

how can i change my Country/Region
  4. HomeCoronet88 Win User

Country/Region

how i can change my Country/Region ??
  5. O Osward Win User

Developer Mode Invalid Country

(Registration - Account info

Account country/region

Select the country or region

Select the country/region where you live or where your business is located. Once you complete your account info, you can't change your account country/region.

For questions about supported countries and regions, see the FAQ.)

Please, the above is what I need help with. How can I change my country to US as it states that I have picked a country and I can't change it anymore. I need help.

Thank you all
  6. Julián Ponce Win User

how to get an xbox live account while living outside the US

Thema:

1. How can I re-change my country/region ? - Similar Threads - change country region

2. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  3. Why can’t I change my country/region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my country/region?: Hi all, For some reason my country/region is set as the United States. I only became aware of this when trying to add a Microsoft voucher into my account. I am from the United Kingdom and want to...
  4. How do i change my xbox location when the country in the address is greyed out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my xbox location when the country in the address is greyed out?: I have managed to change my xbox location, but when i try to add in a new payment option, it doesnt let me change my country in the address section. So, i cannot add a new local payment option and...
  5. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  6. Can I gift a game to a friend that lives in another country if I change my region to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gift a game to a friend that lives in another country if I change my region to their...: I want to gift a game to a friend in another country but can't, so I'm wondering if it will work, if I change my region to their country, and then gift them the game ? Or does my IP also have to...
  7. How to change a gamertag when the country/region field is grayed out during payment?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change a gamertag when the country/region field is grayed out during payment?: Hey all, Hope you're doing great! I'm trying to change my Gamertag, so it doesn't have the numbers appended to it (something that wasn't well explained when I first changed it for free). I have...
  8. My country has been set as US even though I'm in the UK and I can't change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My country has been set as US even though I'm in the UK and I can't change it: When I go to edit my profile information the country is greyed out. How can I change it? e010606f-b093-4ae4-bd13-616967de4577
  9. Please can I get help changing country/region for payment purposes :)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please can I get help changing country/region for payment purposes :): Hi, I would like some help to change my tweens country/region for payment purposes. We live in New Zealand and I have a New Zealand credit card and address attached to his account. However, when I...
  10. Can't Change region/country to change Gamertag in xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change region/country to change Gamertag in xbox live.: When I go to change my gamertag it asks for a billing address but the country bar is grayed out and set to USA, I am from Indonesia. I have seen this problem around before but no fixes that work...