How can I put graphic presets on high on Xbox One for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition?

Discus and support How can I put graphic presets on high on Xbox One for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I put graphic presets on high on Xbox One for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition? It's stuck on low quality mode and I can't change it. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sr. Kevin, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Sr. Kevin
    Sr. Kevin Guest

How can I put graphic presets on high on Xbox One for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition?

How can I put graphic presets on high on Xbox One for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition? It's stuck on low quality mode and I can't change it. The game looks BAD on low.

:)

Sr. Kevin, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Sr. Kevin Win User

On Xbox Series we can change these settings and on option menu there is the options to change it on Xbox One like the Xbox Series but it is locked for some reason.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

It's quite possible it's a series only feature, as they likely have the headroom for such things. Remember that Series has a far more advanced CPU which is critical for RTS games
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

usually the graphics on consoles is set by the dev, they have to work with what resources they have to get the game to work properly, i don't think there is any quality settings you can change for that game on console.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Age of Empires on Xbox One

Just for a clarification, AOE2 DE is not coming to Xbox, it is PC only.

This was taken from Polygon:

" Microsoft reached out to Polygon to clarify Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition’s release platforms. The new edition of the game is only coming to PC. It’s unclear if or when Microsoft will put
    Age of Empires 2 on a console. We’ve updated the article to remove any mention of a Xbox version of the game"
  6. el_benja240sx Win User

Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC

I have the same issue but trying to download Age of empires 2 definitive edition
Thema:

1. How can I put graphic presets on high on Xbox One for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition? - Similar Threads - put graphic presets

2. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  3. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  4. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  5. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  6. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  7. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  8. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  9. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  10. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123