How can I present the evidence of the player who messaged me racist comments?

Discus and support How can I present the evidence of the player who messaged me racist comments? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just caught the screenshot of this Overwatch player which I will not name due to security who called me the N-word. I need to send this proof to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Sep 7, 2020.

1. How can I present the evidence of the player who messaged me racist comments?

So I just caught the screenshot of this Overwatch player which I will not name due to security who called me the N-word. I need to send this proof to Microsoft and I already reported this player. Anything else I can do about this? In the events of anyone
    I get messages from, any users sending me one message with the N-word I immediately report and block.

:)

Radiant Sword X, Sep 7, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hey Radiant Sword X.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. You are doing just the right thing. Always report and block and the Enforcement team will start there investigation. Screenshots and similar documentation can not be admitted to the Enforcement team!
  3. KindGryphon Win User

So I just caught the screenshot of this Overwatch player which I will not name due to security who called me the N-word. I need to send this proof to Microsoft and I already reported this player. Anything else I can do about this? In the events
    of anyone I get messages from, any users sending me one message with the N-word I immediately report and block.
    You cant. Since screenshots can be altered they won't accept stuff like that. The enforcement team has all the tools they need to investigate your report so as long as you reported them the proper action will be taken by the enforcement team.
  4. Hybridizm Win User

Harassment and Racism

HardRecoil is correct, you should simply mute any of the players that were being racist / vulgar, file a complaint / submit a bad player review and if you had received any messages from those players, upon opening the message you should block communications.
    However I hate to break it to you, this behavior tends to continue on Xbox Live and it is not only white people who tend to use racist comments. I myself have witnessed both black & Asian players shouting racist comments at each other in game lobbies. No particular
    race is worse than the other.
  5. Rehab Grimace Win User

Looking for domination teammates.

I play Dom almost exclusively. Anyone who's not a squeaker, cheater or racist can add me if you're an objective oriented player who can at least hold their own.

-

EDIT: If anyone happens to drop me a FR, please just add a message so I know it's not some random spam.
  6. I want justice Win User

Why is it that a player is being racist towards me, and when I report them, nothing happens and the message is allowed to stand?

No. They are literally choosing not to censor this racist message. I know this because I made a second account tonight and messaged first account and made a racist statement towards Jews and it was taken down. But this racist comment towards black people is allowed to stand.
Thema:

1. How can I present the evidence of the player who messaged me racist comments? - Similar Threads - present evidence player

2. I am presenting a very CHARACTERISTIC error since apparently there is no online solution or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am presenting a very CHARACTERISTIC error since apparently there is no online solution or...: My console does not want to log in to my COD MW3 it says "2901" when trying to log in to games, is there anyone else who has this happen to them? [img] fa1bca59-d7a9-4a37-be4d-7ed5e8bda745
  3. Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...: Hi Team, I bought Xbox elite 2 controller almost 10 months ago, the sticks have some amount of dead zone Video reference - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s6TF_72zQHE?feature=share I raised...
  4. Xbox gamebar: options are not present under the "Gaming features" section of the settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamebar: options are not present under the "Gaming features" section of the settings: Hello there, As mentioned in the title, when going to the Settings and more specifically to the "gaming features" section, there are no options there. The only thing I can see is that the PC I'm...
  5. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc: I am trying to install Assassin's Creed Valhalla on an Xbox One using a physical disc. At some point during the install (offline mode) or update (online mode), the install/update stops and gives...
  6. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697
  7. Can’t get Xbox kids accounts to be able to cloud game even though the cloud icon is present.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get Xbox kids accounts to be able to cloud game even though the cloud icon is present.: I have an Xbox Series S with three accounts on it, mine and one each for my kids. I also have game pass ultimate. There are no time limits set for the kids and their content is limited to under 16...
  8. My son has the fifa dvd as Christmas present but his Xbox is only digital. Is there any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has the fifa dvd as Christmas present but his Xbox is only digital. Is there any...: My son has the fifa dvd as Christmas present but his Xbox is only digital. Is there any code to use in that case? Thank you 603a0c32-55fc-4ead-8c93-8d16ffc47281
  9. I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil: I have one problem for activity the code in Brasil can you help me for active the code fb773038-1ee4-45dc-8132-fc5a3c0d6844
  10. How do I give the Horizon 5 game as a present to my grandson?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I give the Horizon 5 game as a present to my grandson?: I bought this game as a Christmas present for my grandson, but neither he nor I can download it (we don't live at the same address). He has an X-box but I don't. Do I have to give him access to...