How can I play Roblox or similar games with my son?

Discus and support How can I play Roblox or similar games with my son? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, We own two Xboxes. An S and a Series X. I have XBox Gold. How can I play With or against my son in our house? Please help. Thank you for your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roland Daddy Abella, Mar 18, 2023.

1. How can I play Roblox or similar games with my son?

Hello,

We own two Xboxes. An S and a Series X. I have XBox Gold. How can I play With or against my son in our house? Please help.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Roland

:)

Roland Daddy Abella, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Roland!

Make sure that all your accounts' privacy settings are setup correctly for multiplayer gaming. Check the link below on how to setup your privacy settings for multiplayer gaming.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Be sure that you add each others as a friend on Xbox as well.

For Roblox multiplayer, check this link here for more info https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. YOU LOST2ACHICK Win User

What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?

I mostly play cod with friends. I play roblox or minecraft with my son.
  4. MarkTheron Win User

Sons account won’t allow purchases or multiplayer

I am having similar issue. XBOX requires purchase of Live Gold acct - GOT THAT - still cannot get my son to play multi player,

how do I link my Live gold acct to my sons profile (HE IS ON MY FAMILY LIST) so he can play multiplayer games????
  5. WOLFHAWK 2 Win User

Gold and no online

My son has a gold membership as well. He can play only but games like Roblox will not let him play multiplayer. My Daughter has gold as well but she can all security settings are the same as well.
  6. XilefoeY Win User

Unable to join a Roblox Game

Hello Brad,

I have an adult account and I was testing Roblox on our Xbox because my son wants to play on a PC online with a friend of his who has an Xbox.

I tried to disconnect and reconnect again, checked my privacy settings but I still can't play any Roblox game.
Thema:

1. How can I play Roblox or similar games with my son? - Similar Threads - play Roblox similar

2. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...
  3. Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...: I have been playing windows roblox on my computer, i was doing fine until my roblox began to freeze, not a single error message in sight. i could still hear the game sounds and that, but the...
  4. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  5. Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game: Hi I use microsoft roblox on a daily and normally it works perfectly fine until 3 days ago, I noticed that it freezes at a certain point where it doesn't unfreeze and just stays frozen forever. I...
  6. Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my...: Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my jumping and moving controls are gone and I can’t move or jump or change my perspective. Can anyone help?...
  7. Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...: And btw I deleted it and installed it again but nothing changed and also tried a bunch of other methods but nothing changed 83de48bf-d79b-4f83-a45c-329e9540d90a
  8. How can I fix brook have on roblox so I can join and play cos it's blocked and errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix brook have on roblox so I can join and play cos it's blocked and errors: Hoe do I fix brookhaven on roblox cause I can play it and it's blocked and error s come up as I try and enter what do I need to do 09a5de00-bbf9-47a7-981a-84bc9c0a320f
  9. Roblox will not launch when play pressed, left me errors in event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox will not launch when play pressed, left me errors in event viewer: I know this isn't a site for troubleshooting video games, but for some reason this is happening to me and a group of other people. for some reason my Roblox will not launch, it's been doing this...
  10. I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right...: I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right click but now for some reason whenever I hold right click and try to tap left click it won’t do anything...