How can I play multiplayer Minecraft as a PC only player?

Discus and support How can I play multiplayer Minecraft as a PC only player? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I found a question like mine, but the answer was to go to the Xbox website and change it there, but my Xbox account is not in a family plan or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pax Cole, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Pax Cole
    Pax Cole Guest

I found a question like mine, but the answer was to go to the Xbox website and change it there, but my Xbox account is not in a family plan or anything. On Minecraft is says to go to the Microsoft website but I can not find any way to change this on that website. Me and my parents even tried changing my birth year to see if it was an age problem, but that seems to have no effect.

:)

Pax Cole, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then ask the organizer account to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. The L0GANATOR Win User

Dungeon Defenders cross platforms?

Xbox player can only play with Xbox players, and PC can only play with PC players. BUT, in the near to not to far future, we will be able to play CROSS PLATFORM, like Minecraft, and Dungeon Defenders Only when Xbox updates catch up to PC updates! Sorry for
    any Inconvenience
  4. smileskybird Win User

Starting a Server?

With xbox live parties you can only have up to 8 people in it. Minecraft is an arcade game. I know Test Drive Unlimited 2 (TDU2) can support even up to 32 players (0-32 multiplayer see game details on xbox marketplace). MW3 also supports 18 players in a
    lobby. And Halo Reach I played with 13 players. Non arcade games tend to support more in multiplayer.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  6. A Wraith God Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft on PC is COMPLETELY separated from Console, I'm sorry to say but you'll either have to play it on your console only or buy the PC version and play with PC players
Thema:

1. How can I play multiplayer Minecraft as a PC only player? - Similar Threads - play multiplayer Minecraft

2. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  3. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft: I'm on Windows 10 trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, but the "Multiplayer" button is greyed out for me with the message "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings"....
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...: I don't know why it's greyed out. I've already gone and checked that multiplayer, and other buttons are allowed. I even blocked it and allowed it again, but the button was still grey without a...
  6. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  7. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  8. i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play minecraft multiplayer: i have been trying to play minecraft multiplayer but i can not play multiplayer and some people say leave the group but the thing is my mom bought the game for me because when i tried to download...
  9. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  10. Do you need Game Pass to be able to play Minecraft multiplayer on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need Game Pass to be able to play Minecraft multiplayer on PC?: I had Game Pass before and I played a lot Minecraft with friends but, when my suscription ended I couldn't play anymore on servers or multiplayer. I could play alone but, when selecting the...