how can i play minecraft online when i am told that ,,i have disabled it and i can fix it...

Discus and support how can i play minecraft online when i am told that ,,i have disabled it and i can fix it... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just want to play minecraft on the server is that too much to ask .da spieht all the time only the online play is disabled but I have not turned it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by joesy20, Nov 2, 2022.

1. joesy20
    joesy20 Guest

how can i play minecraft online when i am told that ,,i have disabled it and i can fix it...

I just want to play minecraft on the server is that too much to ask .da spieht all the time only the online play is disabled but I have not turned it off but if I then go into the mikrosoft settings to try to fix it I can not even find the option ,even navh long tutorials I can not find it and am at a loss
    how can i play minecraft online when i am told that ,,i have disabled it and i can fix it... [​IMG]

:)

joesy20, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

how can i play minecraft online when i am told that ,,i have disabled it and i can fix it ,, but the option is not there to repair

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Joesy20

Are you able to change all your privacy settings from here?

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

If yes, please double check that everything is allowed under "Xbox Series X/S Xbox One Windows 10 online safety"

After that sign out from your account in the Minecraft launcher, sign in and try again
  3. Miss Ghidorah Win User

I have gold but I can not play online

Hi there MaxterCris -

Sorry to hear about any frustration this may be causing. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with account issues here on the public facing forums. You will need to speak directly with phone or chat support for
    further assistance.

Please let us know if you have any additional Xbox support questions! We're here to help. :)
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I am connected to the internet on my xbox and I can play the games, but I can not play online with other people. How do I fix this?

Hey Lindsey!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to use the online multiplayer feature in Xbox console, you will need to have an active "Xbox live gold or Xbox game pass ultimate subscription"

These subscriptions will enable your account to gain access to the online multiplayer features.

You can purchase the subscription via Microsoft Xbox Store online.

You can also purchase the subscription on physical Xbox gift card from physical retailers such as Amazon and then redeem the codes by signing your Microsoft account on redeem.microsoft.com

Once you have purchased the subscription, you can check the status of it by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  5. TENCHIMUYO2000 Win User

MINECRAFT

HI I AM NEW AT PLAYING GAMES ONLINE LIKE MINECRAFT CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS TO PLAY GAMES ONLINE I HAVE BEN PLAYING MINECRAFT FOR SOME TIME I WOOD LIKE TO MAKE FRIENDS AND PLAY GAMES ONLINE TO SEA HOW FUN IT IS
    GAME TAG
  6. Smwutches Win User

How can I fix this?

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations can take time, so the suspension
    could be for something that took place days ago.
Thema:

1. how can i play minecraft online when i am told that ,,i have disabled it and i can fix it... - Similar Threads - play minecraft online

2. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  3. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  4. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  5. minecraft online playing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft online playing issue: Can someone help me? I have this minecraft world that me and my friend always used to play in and now suddenly he cant join my world because my world wont appear to him. And also I have him added...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  7. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  8. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  9. Can't play Minecraft online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Minecraft online: I've been able to play Minecraft online (servers and friend's worlds) with zero issues for a long time until I recently ran into an issue that doesn't make sense to me. My game pass subscription...
  10. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...