How can I play "It takes two" on Xbox Series S?

Discus and support How can I play "It takes two" on Xbox Series S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the game, and I chose "Play local". It offers me to join player two. I add a guest profile, and the option "Proceed" also appears on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eszter V, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Eszter V
    Eszter V Guest

I downloaded the game, and I chose "Play local". It offers me to join player two. I add a guest profile, and the option "Proceed" also appears on the screen after addig the player. However, when I press "A" - the option "Proceed" is marked with this button - it does not do anything. I can remove player two by pressing "B" , but in this case the option "Proceed" disappears. From here, I cannot go back to the main page either.

Both controllers are connected and they are working properly as well.

Can you help me what might be the problem?

:)

Eszter V, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. You'll be needing to launch the game using your other controller to join or play coop. Thanks!
  3. EAtreatsMeAwful Win User

Cannot play 2 player games

I am having the same issue today and wanting to play a game with my son who is player one and I am player two. We have the Xbox series S Console with the game It Takes Two installed on it. Yesterday we played the game together for about one hour and then it was bedtime. We tried again today and the player two controller is signed in as well as the player one controller is signed in but the player two controller will not join into the game. What is the cause of this and how can we fix it?
  4. MateusFontana Win User

question about fifa and the various xboxes

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, regarding your questions, yes it is possible for an Xbox Series S to play Fifa 21 with Xbox One. There are two versions of Fifa 21, the new generation version for Xbox series s/x and the old version Xbox one generation, but even the two versions can play together anyway.

The differences between the versions are:

Xbox Series S/X

Best graphic

Highest FPS

Faster loading times.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery

All Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X via backwards compatibility. Kind of like how you can play 360 games on the One now. You would be playing the One version of the games.

With Cross Gen Editions/Smart Delivery, you're buying the One version and get an upgrade to the Series S/X version of the game when you get the new console instead of having to buy the Series S/X version and you an take advantage of some of the upgraded
    features.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

I have Disc versions of games on Xbox One, how will i play them on Series S?

I have several disc games for my Xbox One, i am buying a Series S, but how will i pay them on it?
    You wouldnt. Xbox Series S can only play digital games so if you want to play them on Series S you would have to repurchase them digitally.
Thema:

1. How can I play "It takes two" on Xbox Series S? - Similar Threads - play takes Series

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  4. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...: Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when...
  5. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80
  6. Trying to play it takes two

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play it takes two: I’m trying to play it takes two on my pc from xbox game pass while she plays on her xbox but it’s make me log into ea and make a whole new EA name but my ea name is connected to my xbox account...
  7. Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...: Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my money and bought it again but it wont download, maybe someone knows something about this...
  8. how many watts does it take to play a game ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how many watts does it take to play a game ?: I got one of those 135w bricks from ebay, connected it to Xbox one with Kinect and external harddrive. Tried to play a game, it shut down. And it wouln't fully boot up again untill I disconnected...
  9. I can't play my overwatch game because my account was reported in guess how long will it take?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my overwatch game because my account was reported in guess how long will it take?: it says "because of your past behavior you cannot play multi-player games online." Now idk how and why but my only guess is that someone reported me, but my brothers were playing Call of Duty 3. I...
  10. Can I take my UK Xbox one to Singapore and play with it / connect to xbox live / play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I take my UK Xbox one to Singapore and play with it / connect to xbox live / play online: Greetings! I live and work in the UK, but my work are sending me to Singapore for 2-3 months (which is totally awesome). Given the lengthy duration, I'd lke to take my xbox one with me so I have...