How can i play gta online on xbox 360?

Discus and support How can i play gta online on xbox 360? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to play gta online on xbox 360, but the message i received says: ur profile has not the correct permissions to join xbox live functionality... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ntinosyt, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Ntinosyt
    Ntinosyt Guest

I am trying to play gta online on xbox 360, but the message i received says: ur profile has not the correct permissions to join xbox live functionality

:)

Ntinosyt, Nov 20, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

You need a subscription to Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate to play online multiplayer games unless they are "Free to Play" games. It wouldn't help you with GTA though as they have shut down the servers.

[​IMG]
  3. Smwutches Win User

Do you have a Gold subscription?
  4. Dark Assassin7O Win User

GTA V (Xbox 360) / GTA V (Xbox One)

I am talking about both actually.. I know the Story won't save but how come the progress I made in GTA Online (Xbox One) did not save in GTA Online (Xbox 360)??
  5. Im Jelly Man Win User

ADD ME GIRL GAMER :)

If only there was a way to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One.The graphic for Gta V or Gta Online would be incredible.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

About GTA online on Xbox 360 we don’t want it shut down guy’s Respond back and pass it to the creator of servers for GTA ONLINE ON 360

How is the xbox one boring?

The xbox one version of GTA V Online has more going on,better visuals etc & is a far better experience than the 360 version.

The xbox 360 is an old console now & with the Series X/S & PS5 versions of GTA V coming out there's no point in keeping the old & outdated 360 version going.

As the others have mentioned,it's not cost effective.

If you want to carry on playing GTA V online then you'll either need a xbox one or a series x/s.
Thema:

1. How can i play gta online on xbox 360? - Similar Threads - play gta online

2. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  3. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  4. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one: Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2
  5. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  6. can i still use xbox live to play gta online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still use xbox live to play gta online?: someone got me a 12 month live subscription card and i’m just trying to find out if i can even use it for gta online or if i have to get one of the game passes to be able to play it....
  7. Why can I not play GTA online on the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not play GTA online on the Xbox one: When I try to play gta online it done not give me the Option to pick online even if I have Xbox game pass ultimate and it just puts me in story mode some help me...
  8. GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...: I am trying to access GTA online but I cannot. Please help 29c062a4-9f7d-43b8-baf2-0e68caf4a59f
  9. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  10. Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?: A long time ago, maybe 6 months ago, i was playing GTA online and I was having a lot of fun. I then decide to play it again later on until today when i stumbled across this problem. I couldn’t...