How can I play fifa 23 on series s now?

Discus and support How can I play fifa 23 on series s now? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought fifa 23 game disc from Amazon for Xbox one. I am planning to buy a series s by the end of the month. Is there anyway I can play fifa 23... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Parham Hazeghjafari, Feb 7, 2023.

1. How can I play fifa 23 on series s now?

I just bought fifa 23 game disc from Amazon for Xbox one. I am planning to buy a series s by the end of the month. Is there anyway I can play fifa 23 on my new series s without having to buy fifa again?

:)

Parham Hazeghjafari, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Aman Bhadauria Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hi, can you confirm that is this available on FIFA 23? If I buy FIFA 23 then will I be able to play with my friend on PC?

That is me on Xbox Series S and my friend is on PC, will this work?
  3. ANIKET MISHRA1 Win User

Can i play my xbox one version of the fifa 23 on the series X?

Can I buy fifa 23 standard edition xbox one version and play it on xbox series s ?
  4. Jonjomourinho Meredi Win User

Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

I have an xbox series s my friend has the same when he sends me invite on fifa 23 it automatically goes to fifa 23 cloud and its very leggy can I not play him on the fifa 23 normal screen with out going to fifa 23 cloud and I've deleted fifa 23 cloud but still have fifa 23 without cloud on it but it still shows on screen cloud
  5. Smwutches Win User

The only way to play it on the Series S would be to own it digitally. There's no way to play the disc version on a Series S.
  6. ryanwalsh07 Win User

I have redeemed fifa points last night using a gift code for fifa points. I haven’t received them yet and I have tried everything that EA have said to do

Yes it is it’s for fifa 23 Xbox series X/S
Thema:

1. How can I play fifa 23 on series s now? - Similar Threads - play fifa series

2. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  3. How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline: How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline. It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box 02f23c38-713f-430a-b332-6a239a6748ce
  4. EA game pass to play FIFA

in XBoX on Windows
    EA game pass to play FIFA: Do you need both EA games pass and Xbox ultimate games pass to play fifa 599cb6fe-0a4d-4c8b-b8eb-67011521ea63
  5. Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?: Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23? 04366881-3622-4855-bf6d-c425a3174694
  6. What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24: What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24 cc65cc60-e1dc-4c5d-9f7c-4d476be92299
  7. Can I play FIFA 23 for Xbox series on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 23 for Xbox series on Xbox one: Is there a way that I can play FIFA 23 for Xbox series on Xbox one f369f5be-7a80-4b1b-b174-1b366584c3ff
  8. Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend...: Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend list. When I attempt to set up friendly, says I need to add friends. 021ee6f3-2705-4a7b-a757-244605d854dc
  9. Can I get fifa 23 Xbox one version on my series s so I can play with my friends who play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get fifa 23 Xbox one version on my series s so I can play with my friends who play on...: My friends play on Xbox one and I want to get Xbox series s to play fifa 23 with them but I’m not sure if u can get the Fifa 23 Xbox one version on series s? 2f8b0cbb-eb89-46f5-acdb-da5fed54ab16
  10. Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not...: Recently my xbox has been all of a sudden running really slowly on sometimes not run at all when it does manage to load i tried to play fifa 23 and after completing a match and clicking advance to...