How can i play a sony CD-R on my xbox series x?
Discus and support How can i play a sony CD-R on my xbox series x? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The CD-R contains photos of my year book and it wont allow it to play. e0758b0e-8705-41db-84ef-3feb0f039164 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Br-231, Jan 22, 2023.
Thema:
How can i play a sony CD-R on my xbox series x?
Loading...
-
How can i play a sony CD-R on my xbox series x? - Similar Threads - play sony series
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted... -
Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.
in XboX InsidersXbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the... -
Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders
in XboX InsidersPlay the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,... -
Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...
in XboX InsidersWill owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
I want to log into my Rockstar account from Sony to play with my Xbox user from Sony, but I...
in XBoX Games and AppsI want to log into my Rockstar account from Sony to play with my Xbox user from Sony, but I...: I want to log into my Rockstar account from Sony to play with my Xbox user from Sony, but I don't know what my Rockstar user is. Can someone help me find out how, please, as soon as possible?...