How can i permenantly delete a dowloaded game please
Discus and support How can i permenantly delete a dowloaded game please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for help how to completly delete a game that was downloaded i want it gone.. gone.... many thanks 48c3e30e-8775-49f3-be2a-47e0f5f0541e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EndlessCat93705, Jan 13, 2018.
Thema:
How can i permenantly delete a dowloaded game please
Loading...
-
How can i permenantly delete a dowloaded game please - Similar Threads - permenantly delete dowloaded
-
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
Reggression: activity feed deletion bug
in XboX InsidersReggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth... -
Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself
in XboX InsidersInsider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on... -
Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete
in XboX InsidersRecommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up... -
Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)
in XboX InsidersMight need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't... -
Why did I get a permenant ban
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my... -
how do i transfer my progresion from a permenent xbox account to my other xbox acc
in XBoX Accessibilityhow do i transfer my progresion from a permenent xbox account to my other xbox acc: How do i fix this issue or is it unfixable and lost all my hard work ? so im trying to transfer all my progres from a banned xbox account into my epic games account but when ever i try linking my... -
Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?: I downloaded minecraft pocket edition and started unlocking achievments about two months ago, but one day it just stopped and my achievements are locked no matter what I do. I tried a new survival... -
Permenently Banned without reasons and no warning. Enforcement history is empty!
in XBoX AccessibilityPermenently Banned without reasons and no warning. Enforcement history is empty!: Hi, I don't understand. My profile as been Permenently Banned, made an appeal, and been indefinately banned!! No reasons. No enforcement history or email warnings! Only banned! Why? and How...