How can I pass through my microphone to Cloud Gaming on the Xbox?

Discus and support How can I pass through my microphone to Cloud Gaming on the Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I followed the guide for Cloud Gaming on the Steam Deck with Microsoft Edge. So far I'm loving it! However, I would love to be able to talk in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CameronSly, Oct 24, 2022.

1. CameronSly
    CameronSly Guest

Hello! I followed the guide for Cloud Gaming on the Steam Deck with Microsoft Edge. So far I'm loving it! However, I would love to be able to talk in game and party chat. In the guide, there is a step to pass through steam deck controls to edge using a flatpak user override. I'm wondering, how can I do something similar to pass through the built in microphone, or a connected microphone, so I can talk in chat? Thanks.

:)

CameronSly, Oct 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Cameronsly

Right now the support for the Steam deck is very limited
    If you want to use the party chat feature the best option is use the Xbox mobile app in your phone and talk with your friends in that way
  3. Belle B Win User

I subscribe Xbox live gold but I can't play in mobile game pass

Hi Zildjian my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

In order to play on your mobile through cloud gaming, you would need to have a game pass Ultimate.

Xbox Live Gold will only give you access to play online through your console. While Game pass Ultimate includes gold, game pass for PC, game pass for console, EA play.

For your reference, you can check how cloud gaming works here: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Is remote play between PC and Laptop possible?

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello DracoArgentis how are you?

If you are a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber you can play cloud games on any platform.

Yes, you can play through the browser or through the Xbox app on your laptop.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Pause the subscription

6. Belle B Win User

If I purchase MSFS Deluxe edition on Cloud will i be able to play it on PC?

Hi Jiji

Yes - the game is Xbox play anywhere title.

To access cloud gaming, you would need to have game pass Ultimate.

If you buy the game on PC, you can only install the game on your PC and can't be accessed through cloud if you don't have game pass Ultimate regardless.

To know how cloud gaming works, you may also refer here: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...

You may also check the supported regions here: https://www.xbox.com/regions for cloud gaming.
Thema:

1. How can I pass through my microphone to Cloud Gaming on the Xbox? - Similar Threads - pass through microphone

2. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  3. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  4. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  5. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  6. How do Minecraft Java edition working through my game pass subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do Minecraft Java edition working through my game pass subscription.: As the title says, I have game pass, and included with it is minecraft, but i cannot get the launcher to go past the enter a username for minecraft java edition. I pick the profile name that I...
  7. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  8. playing pc game pass games through boosteroid help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing pc game pass games through boosteroid help: my pc is very basic but i can play top games through boosteroid as long as i own the game on steam,I have game pass ultimate so is it possible to play pc game pass games (cities skylines 2)...
  9. Error installing MS Flight Sim through Xbox Game Pass (Win11) - Error 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error installing MS Flight Sim through Xbox Game Pass (Win11) - Error 0x80070002: I cannot install MS Flight Sim w/Xbox Game Pass on Win11. Gives an error in the Install Queue (Error 0x80070002). No other information given. I do have other Xbox Game Pass games installed ~8...
  10. Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass: Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass but unable to play due to a black screen with a tiny loading symbol in the right corner has anyone else had this issue? how do I get...