How can I merge my original Xbox account with my current one that I made when I got an Xbox...

Discus and support How can I merge my original Xbox account with my current one that I made when I got an Xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I purchased the original Xbox when it came out and I recently remembered my old username because for some reason Microsoft actually... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SnookerPhil, Feb 2, 2023.

1. SnookerPhil
    SnookerPhil Guest

How can I merge my original Xbox account with my current one that I made when I got an Xbox...

Hello everyone. I purchased the original Xbox when it came out and I recently remembered my old username because for some reason Microsoft actually sent me an email but it was addressed using my old username. I've always wanted to merge my old account with my current one because of the statistics and other similar info like achievements I had , etc., but I could never remember my old username. I never had a 360 so the gap between when I had the OG Xbox and then when I got an Xbox One was long enough for me to forget something like that. Apparently the account and it's contents are still there because of the email I got, but I just don't know how to go about merging it with my current account, so I can have all my old achievements, etc. added with my current stats. Any help with this would be very much appreciated as it would mean a lot to me for sentimental/nostalgic reasons at the very least. Thanks!!!

:)

SnookerPhil, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

How can I merge my original Xbox account with my current one that I made when I got an Xbox One?

Hello SnookerPhil, sorry to hear you're having trouble

Although I wish I was able to give you a positive answer to your question I'm afraid I cannot as there is no way to merge two accounts even if you were to remember the login details of the original account.
  3. Vasin23 Win User

Xbox One Warranty Service Issue

Additionally. I have actually asked this before but figure it won't hurt to ask again. When I made my Xbox One live account, I accidentally made a new account. My old Xbox 360 account was under the email
    [MOD REMOVED]. Is there anyway we can merge these accounts? Or at the least transfer my gamer score over? That would be great.
  4. ngocphi Win User

How do i merge my xbox one account with an origin one

if it's. A pc game.then no it doesn't transfer over you have to link your account via origin game via a xbox

A
  5. erenyeager_tatakae Win User

I don't remember my minecraft mircosoft account but i have the mojang account

Thank you for your help!

Although no one is really helping me.

My problem is about mojang and microsoft account at the same time. so when I speak with microsoft support they ask me to go to xbox support when I go to xbox support they say that they dont have the 'tool' to help me recover my mojang or microsoft account that's why i need to speak with mojang when I go to mojang they ask me to ask xbox support again becauase they don't have access to microsoft account.

although my problem is really simple as i said i merged my mojang account to a microsoft one with the same email as my mojang one. but when i tried to log in with the microsoft account (which is the same as my mojang one) i got a messege that say's this account doesn't exist(although i merged it before and was already exist) would you like to create one ??? so i created the account again but then i didn't get the access to minecraft because they said that i should buy it (which means that the merge didn't happen) so when i tried to log in with my mojang account i got a messeage says that the account is already merged. so what i really want is what is the microsoft account that is linked to my mojang account if the merge really happend ????
  6. drats Win User

How to combine my microsoft(skype) and xbox accounts

Unfortunately that didnt explain how to merge two accounts. the accounts were not merged when Microsoft acquired skype. I believe both accounts use the same email oddly enough as one I simply login with the username the other with the email. but both should be using the same email address. as I stated in the original post the issue is with skype, xbox, windows.

After looking at microsoft.com and my skype, it is confirmed that both accounts use the same email address. So this issue isn't on my end but on microsofts. Clearly when accounts were merged from acquiring skype, something went wrong.
Thema:

1. How can I merge my original Xbox account with my current one that I made when I got an Xbox... - Similar Threads - merge original account

2. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  3. How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?: I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to the data in my old account though because it...
  4. Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???: I bought Minecraft Java edition under my dad’s Microsoft account a little over a year ago which was also being sold with Bedrock as a package. I also have a Microsoft account which only has...
  5. Multiple microsoft account to merge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple microsoft account to merge: Hi, I've got Minecraft few years ago with one of my E-mail account (french mail 'wanadoo'). This E-mail is now unactive and I would like to switch my minecraft account to an other e-mail...
  6. How to open up Minecraft after Merging

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to open up Minecraft after Merging: Hello! I'm having some issues with my copy of Minecraft. I purchased the game back on 9/11/20 and merged my single account once on 1/28/22 for Java, and another time on 3/13/22 on my Android...
  7. Minecraft Micrsoft Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Micrsoft Merging: I have a Minecraft account under a sbcglobal.net email, however, this email was deleted a long time ago. I would like to get my free Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition since I was not able to...
  8. Fiance and I's friends list merged together

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fiance and I's friends list merged together: So me and my Fiance use the same Xbox Series X and whenever he is logged in he gets my friends on his friends list. I'm fully logged out of the Xbox but they're still appearing on his friends...
  9. Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...: I have two Xbox accounts and want to merge both of them to one number to authenticate I don't use Skype is it possible to remove it in use a single number for two accounts so I can authenticate...
  10. Is it possible to merge 2 xbox accounts into 1?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to merge 2 xbox accounts into 1?: I have 2 xbox accounts and I was wondering if I can merge my old Xbox account to my new Xbox account? 02520931-a78a-4f48-bd5c-17ddcbd872a0